if you want to see it now the lable it has is F8-1 at http://www.captivebred.com sorry I didnt post this sooner I just didnt want attention drawn to him but we have paid now it still says available though thanks for all the help!!!! Captivebred???
Forum rules
In this forum all are welcome to ask blue tongue skink-related questions, share information, ideas, tips, experiences, and pictures with fellow BTS enthusiasts.
If you are wondering if your BTS is acting normally or might be sick, this is where you can get help with that.
This is also where you can have some FUN while sharing the enjoyment you get from your blueys!
In this forum all are welcome to ask blue tongue skink-related questions, share information, ideas, tips, experiences, and pictures with fellow BTS enthusiasts.
If you are wondering if your BTS is acting normally or might be sick, this is where you can get help with that.
This is also where you can have some FUN while sharing the enjoyment you get from your blueys!
- crm2000
- Bluey Beginner

- Posts: 131
- Joined: Sat Sep 08, 2012 4:35 pm
- Country:
- Location: North America
Re: Captivebred???
We ordered my baby
if you want to see it now the lable it has is F8-1 at http://www.captivebred.com sorry I didnt post this sooner I just didnt want attention drawn to him but we have paid now it still says available though thanks for all the help!!!! 
if you want to see it now the lable it has is F8-1 at http://www.captivebred.com sorry I didnt post this sooner I just didnt want attention drawn to him but we have paid now it still says available though thanks for all the help!!!! - PlinkoPachinko
- Bluey Beginner

- Posts: 113
- Joined: Thu Sep 08, 2011 1:53 pm
- Country:
- Location: Brooklyn, NY
- Contact:
Re: Captivebred???
Whoops! Yeah Captivebred is awesome, they were super fast with shipping, and I have a super healthy happy skink. I e-mail Donna from time to time to keep her updated on how Plinko's doing, and she really seems to enjoy the updates. She's definitely a very caring, devoted breeder! I recommend her 100%!
- crm2000
- Bluey Beginner

- Posts: 131
- Joined: Sat Sep 08, 2012 4:35 pm
- Country:
- Location: North America
Re: Captivebred???
Thats great!!! I'm really glad I get to listen to the good reviews from people who bought from her:)!!!!
- AnnaMonroe
- Bluey Follower

- Posts: 477
- Joined: Sun Jun 24, 2012 10:28 am
- Country:
- Location: BROOKLYN, NY
- Contact:
Re: Captivebred???
Haha wow he has such clear arms, unlike his legs.
Loving the difference :}
Congrats!!!!!!!
Loving the difference :}
Congrats!!!!!!!
- crm2000
- Bluey Beginner

- Posts: 131
- Joined: Sat Sep 08, 2012 4:35 pm
- Country:
- Location: North America
Re: Captivebred???
Thanks
I am so excited he/she is going to be shipped Thursday I really like his clear arms too and the spot right below his head:)!!!
- Kurt
- Bluey Addict

- Posts: 629
- Joined: Tue Aug 09, 2011 9:23 pm
- Country:
- Location: Southern Oregon
Re: Captivebred???
crm2000 wrote:ThanksI am so excited he/she is going to be shipped Thursday I really like his clear arms too and the spot right below his head:)!!!
Great choice!
6 y.o. 0.1 Merauke - Apollo - House of Reptiles - 2011
5 y.o. 0.1 Northern - Rocko - Captive Bred Excellence - 2012
5 y.o. 0.1 Northern - Rocko - Captive Bred Excellence - 2012
- crm2000
- Bluey Beginner

- Posts: 131
- Joined: Sat Sep 08, 2012 4:35 pm
- Country:
- Location: North America
Re: Captivebred???
Thanks we just got the rest of our stuff:)
- crm2000
- Bluey Beginner

- Posts: 131
- Joined: Sat Sep 08, 2012 4:35 pm
- Country:
- Location: North America
Re: Captivebred???
My blue tongue skink is coming in less then 24 hours!!! Unfortunatley I wont be there to take him out of the box 
- Kurt
- Bluey Addict

- Posts: 629
- Joined: Tue Aug 09, 2011 9:23 pm
- Country:
- Location: Southern Oregon
Re: Captivebred???
crm2000 wrote:My blue tongue skink is coming in less then 24 hours!!! Unfortunatley I wont be there to take him out of the box
Mine arrived in a BAAAD mood. He was hissing and displaying his tongue and going crazy. This will be good for you because he'll have settled down a lot when you see him. Make sure and warn whoever is opening the box for you that he'll be grumpy.
6 y.o. 0.1 Merauke - Apollo - House of Reptiles - 2011
5 y.o. 0.1 Northern - Rocko - Captive Bred Excellence - 2012
5 y.o. 0.1 Northern - Rocko - Captive Bred Excellence - 2012
- crm2000
- Bluey Beginner

- Posts: 131
- Joined: Sat Sep 08, 2012 4:35 pm
- Country:
- Location: North America
Re: Captivebred???
I will I'm even writing down detailed instructions for them! 
Return to “General Discussion and FAQ”
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 310 guests
