Pictures
Forum rules
In this forum all are welcome to ask blue tongue skink-related questions, share information, ideas, tips, experiences, and pictures with fellow BTS enthusiasts.
If you are wondering if your BTS is acting normally or might be sick, this is where you can get help with that.
This is also where you can have some FUN while sharing the enjoyment you get from your blueys!
In this forum all are welcome to ask blue tongue skink-related questions, share information, ideas, tips, experiences, and pictures with fellow BTS enthusiasts.
If you are wondering if your BTS is acting normally or might be sick, this is where you can get help with that.
This is also where you can have some FUN while sharing the enjoyment you get from your blueys!
-
bella3
- Bluey Follower

- Posts: 354
- Joined: Sun Feb 12, 2012 3:45 pm
- Country:
- Location: Ontario Canada
Pictures
Here are a few shots I snapped of Juno, a couple during shedding and one after. Plus an awesome tongue shot
I upload pictures a lot, I hope no one is getting bored of bluey photos (is that possible?
)
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
- AnnaMonroe
- Bluey Follower

- Posts: 477
- Joined: Sun Jun 24, 2012 10:28 am
- Country:
- Location: BROOKLYN, NY
- Contact:
Re: Pictures
Oooo! I love the after shedding photo, great colors and patterns on Juno 
- Rani-May
- Bluey Enthusiast

- Posts: 786
- Joined: Sun Sep 02, 2012 7:09 pm
- Country:
- Location: Tasmania, Australia
- Contact:
Re: Pictures
I love that last shot with his tongue. what perfect timing! Beautiful bluey 
Return to “General Discussion and FAQ”
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 184 guests
