Everything Blue Tongues! Have a question? Just got a BTS and want to introduce yourself? This is the place!
Forum rules
In this forum all are welcome to ask blue tongue skink-related questions, share information, ideas, tips, experiences, and pictures with fellow BTS enthusiasts. If you are wondering if your BTS is acting normally or might be sick, this is where you can get help with that. This is also where you can have some FUN while sharing the enjoyment you get from your blueys!
So we finally go rid of the mites and I put Cosmo back in with all his toys and shavings and a new half log hide I got him as a present for being a trooper. Hes been so happy and active since hes not on the paper towel anymore so I broke out the new camera and took some pics of him
Thanks i think the mites were literally the ants in his pants cuz hes calmed down a lot and is much more handleable now, hes sitting in my lap as im typing this which ive never been able to do with him before