Two New Faces!

Everything Blue Tongues! Have a question? Just got a BTS and want to introduce yourself? This is the place!
Forum rules
In this forum all are welcome to ask blue tongue skink-related questions, share information, ideas, tips, experiences, and pictures with fellow BTS enthusiasts.
If you are wondering if your BTS is acting normally or might be sick, this is where you can get help with that.
This is also where you can have some FUN while sharing the enjoyment you get from your blueys!
User avatar
Fatal_S
Take Flight
Take Flight
Posts: 8391
Joined: Mon Dec 05, 2005 3:40 pm
Your Facebook name: Mel's Exotics
Country: Canada
Location: Manitoba
Contact:

Two New Faces!

Postby Fatal_S » Thu Aug 16, 2012 8:08 pm

I am so happy to introduce two new faces to my collection. These two stunning babies hail from John Delahaye in Ontario. I feel very privileged to have been able to trade for these absolutely adorable babies, and I look forward to seeing them grow up.

Baby 1:
Image
Image
Image

Baby 2 (pre-shed):
Image
Image
Image
BlueGuy
Bluey Beginner
Bluey Beginner
Posts: 115
Joined: Tue Aug 14, 2012 9:56 pm
Country:
Location: Wisconsin

Re: Two New Faces!

Postby BlueGuy » Thu Aug 16, 2012 8:09 pm

Very nice looking
User avatar
Sarikazam
Bluey Follower
Bluey Follower
Posts: 408
Joined: Sat Jun 16, 2012 12:05 am
Country:
Location: Vancouver Island, Canada

Re: Two New Faces!

Postby Sarikazam » Thu Aug 16, 2012 8:19 pm

Wowwwzaaa! Gorgeous new additions! I think Jenga might have a little competition in the looks department from baby #2 ;)
Who did you trade for them?
1.0 Merauke (Bruce)
1.0 Northern (Hobbes)
User avatar
Fatal_S
Take Flight
Take Flight
Posts: 8391
Joined: Mon Dec 05, 2005 3:40 pm
Your Facebook name: Mel's Exotics
Country: Canada
Location: Manitoba
Contact:

Re: Two New Faces!

Postby Fatal_S » Thu Aug 16, 2012 8:23 pm

I sent 2011 Baby L and 2012 Baby Elaine :) I honestly miss L right now, she was always at the front of her tank watching me. But now I have two new skinks to get to know :D I'm very excited.

These two spent the day at my office. Baby 1 (nutjob) wouldn't stay still for a minute. Also pooped on my sweater :lol: Very active and super friendly. Baby 2 (sheddy) just wanted to be left alone for the most part, though she did make a few escape attempts when she thought I wasn't watching. I can't wait to see her after she sheds <3 Her stumpy little tail, chubby body and wide eyes have won me over.
User avatar
Richard.C
Kimberley Klan
Kimberley Klan
Posts: 10474
Joined: Mon Oct 10, 2005 3:37 am
Country:
Location: melbourne australia

Re: Two New Faces!

Postby Richard.C » Thu Aug 16, 2012 10:26 pm

very nice mel,i particularily love stepped patterning in first one,but both very nice
User avatar
BruinsEv
Bluey Beginner
Bluey Beginner
Posts: 209
Joined: Thu Jul 19, 2012 1:13 pm
Country:
Location: Ontario, Canada

Re: Two New Faces!

Postby BruinsEv » Fri Aug 17, 2012 8:00 am

Amazing! You must love waking up to 10000 skinks! :)
bella3
Bluey Follower
Bluey Follower
Posts: 354
Joined: Sun Feb 12, 2012 3:45 pm
Country:
Location: Ontario Canada

Re: Two New Faces!

Postby bella3 » Fri Aug 17, 2012 8:29 am

Wow-they look great! Do you have names yet?
User avatar
ManahShepard
Bluey Beginner
Bluey Beginner
Posts: 56
Joined: Sun Aug 05, 2012 10:10 am
Country:
Location: United States
Contact:

Re: Two New Faces!

Postby ManahShepard » Fri Aug 17, 2012 10:08 am

Those are very beautiful, Fatal! I'm kinda jealous!
Taiga - my little mischief maker <3
Marbles - The Mr. Meow <3
User avatar
StaceyLeigh
Northern Love
Northern Love
Posts: 1576
Joined: Thu May 19, 2011 4:24 pm
Country: USA
Location: CNY
Contact:

Re: Two New Faces!

Postby StaceyLeigh » Fri Aug 17, 2012 11:08 am

Very beautiful skinks! The color reminds me of Ember some.

Return to “General Discussion and FAQ”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 189 guests