This is what I've gathered so far for supplies-- the enclosure is 36x18x12 with screen top and I will be picking up a mega-ray uvb bulb...please feel free to let me know what else I need or what to change.




also what type of blue tongue skink are you looking for because there are lots of different types.







Richard.C wrote::? more canadians![]()





iloveskinks wrote::btsnet:also what type of blue tongue skink are you looking for because there are lots of different types.
Leigh wrote:Hello mate, looks fine for now, he'll grow out of some of the items you've got pretty quickly but you'll be prepared for that I expect, can I ask how you're going to monitor the basking rock temp, digital temp guns are brilliant for that if you haven't already got one. Is it an all or nothing deal for Fatal and one of her bubs?
Fatal_S wrote:Hiya Teeger! Great to see you on here
Should have lots of babies to choose from this year. I've bred Northerns, Northern x Caramel Northern, IJs and Tanimbars.
Keep in mind UVB doesn't really penetrate through tightly-woven screen. If you can't poke things through the screen easily, the UVB part of the light becomes pretty useless.






Return to “General Discussion and FAQ”
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 277 guests