They told me I could be anything....

Everything Blue Tongues! Have a question? Just got a BTS and want to introduce yourself? This is the place!
Forum rules
In this forum all are welcome to ask blue tongue skink-related questions, share information, ideas, tips, experiences, and pictures with fellow BTS enthusiasts.
If you are wondering if your BTS is acting normally or might be sick, this is where you can get help with that.
This is also where you can have some FUN while sharing the enjoyment you get from your blueys!
User avatar
Buddy
Bluey Beginner
Bluey Beginner
Posts: 133
Joined: Thu Mar 29, 2012 3:02 am
Country:
Location: Sweden

They told me I could be anything....

Postby Buddy » Mon May 14, 2012 1:51 pm

....so I became a skink burrito! :lol:

Lol, this skink is so weeeird! He/she does the most funniest things, it never ceases to amaze me. This time he re-arranged his plants and then I found him like this. He looks pretty satisfied with himself! :edward:
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
User avatar
Linnea
Swedish Flower
Swedish Flower
Posts: 1781
Joined: Tue Mar 08, 2011 3:34 pm
Country:
Location: Sweden

Re: They told me I could be anything....

Postby Linnea » Mon May 14, 2012 2:00 pm

XD thats so cute. intentional or unintentional hide? XD
Litchie, northern 1.0
Pomme (Pomelo), northern 1.0
User avatar
Buddy
Bluey Beginner
Bluey Beginner
Posts: 133
Joined: Thu Mar 29, 2012 3:02 am
Country:
Location: Sweden

Re: They told me I could be anything....

Postby Buddy » Mon May 14, 2012 2:04 pm

I think he camouflaged himself :mrgreen:
User avatar
LarissaLurid
Bluey Enthusiast
Bluey Enthusiast
Posts: 762
Joined: Wed Mar 21, 2012 2:26 pm
Country:
Location: United States
Contact:

Re: They told me I could be anything....

Postby LarissaLurid » Mon May 14, 2012 7:47 pm

Lol my skink will mush himself between couch cushions, climb into blankets with only his head popping out, and loves to be wrapped in towels. Great pics

edit: seems he was looking to burrow and found that to be the closest thing to it lol
1.0 Merauke Blue Tongue Skink (Caipora)
TONS of other pets, listed on my page.
User avatar
Lunaire
Bluey Beginner
Bluey Beginner
Posts: 165
Joined: Wed Apr 18, 2012 9:47 am
Country:
Location: San Francisco, CA

Re: They told me I could be anything....

Postby Lunaire » Mon May 14, 2012 8:44 pm

Omg my skink loves being wrapped in a towel too! :D Your skink is so cute haha.
Image
Kupo ~ Northern Blue Tongue Skink
<name pending> ~ Piebald Ball Python
User avatar
KellyandLindsey
Bluey Beginner
Bluey Beginner
Posts: 236
Joined: Wed Jan 04, 2012 8:53 pm
Country:
Location: Denver Colorado

Re: They told me I could be anything....

Postby KellyandLindsey » Mon May 14, 2012 9:04 pm

:rofl: you made my day :lol: :D

Return to “General Discussion and FAQ”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 175 guests