Bluey Bible
Forum rules
In this forum all are welcome to ask blue tongue skink-related questions, share information, ideas, tips, experiences, and pictures with fellow BTS enthusiasts.
If you are wondering if your BTS is acting normally or might be sick, this is where you can get help with that.
This is also where you can have some FUN while sharing the enjoyment you get from your blueys!
In this forum all are welcome to ask blue tongue skink-related questions, share information, ideas, tips, experiences, and pictures with fellow BTS enthusiasts.
If you are wondering if your BTS is acting normally or might be sick, this is where you can get help with that.
This is also where you can have some FUN while sharing the enjoyment you get from your blueys!
- phaemas
- Bluey Enthusiast

- Posts: 550
- Joined: Tue Aug 09, 2011 10:47 am
- Country:
- Location: winnipeg,manitoba, canada
Re: Bluey Bible
Why is that much?? how much does a used one cost? How is it worth it?
- Katrina
- The Daredevil

- Posts: 9769
- Joined: Sun Dec 02, 2007 3:34 pm
- Country:
- Location: Alberta, Canada
Re: Bluey Bible
phaemas wrote:Why is that much?? how much does a used one cost? How is it worth it?
It is worth it because it is the ONLY good scientific literature on BTS.
- Richard.C
- Kimberley Klan

- Posts: 10474
- Joined: Mon Oct 10, 2005 3:37 am
- Country:
- Location: melbourne australia
Re: Bluey Bible
the way i see it,if u buy all the other books on bluetongues it costs more than the bluey bible but the info contained is pox in comparison,basic info and alot of second hand knowledge,some just pretty pics that are in the other books,eg the tfh published books
the bible in comparison is full of great info,some species arent covered as well as others,but compare this book to all the others combined,its a no brainer,all the authors actually work with and/or study these animals and the results are actually there findings,not info pilferred from other peoples works
- Jeff
- Vladik Pippery

- Posts: 5684
- Joined: Thu Sep 18, 2008 3:33 pm
- Country:
- Location: Arizona, USA
- Contact:
Re: Bluey Bible
Last time I saw it on Amazon, it was like $281. Zach was getting them in bulk and selling them for $100, so that was a good deal. At this point Edward has some available, so if anyone wants one DEFINITELY contact him. If you don't know how to get ahold of Edward, pm me and I will hook you up.
6.10.9 T. s. intermedia
2.2.7 T. s. scincoides
1.2.1 T. nigrolutea
2.2.0 T. r. rugosa
1.2.3 T.g. keyensis
2.0.5 T.s. chimaera
0.0.0. T. occipitalis
0.0.0. T. multifasciata
http://www.btskinks.com
https://www.facebook.com/pages/Bluetong ... 846297977#
2.2.7 T. s. scincoides
1.2.1 T. nigrolutea
2.2.0 T. r. rugosa
1.2.3 T.g. keyensis
2.0.5 T.s. chimaera
0.0.0. T. occipitalis
0.0.0. T. multifasciata
http://www.btskinks.com
https://www.facebook.com/pages/Bluetong ... 846297977#
- StaceyLeigh
- Northern Love

- Posts: 1576
- Joined: Thu May 19, 2011 4:24 pm
- Country: USA
- Location: CNY
- Contact:
Re: Bluey Bible
Got the book yesterday, Yeah!
Thank you Edward, and all others who helped me find a copy of the "Bluey Bible" It looks awesome, just glanced through it yesterday, it is just what I was looking for! Now if I can just get my hands on it long enough to read it all the way through. My 10 year old was looking over my shoulder yesterday, saying "Cool, awesome, etc..... so it is probably already upstairs under his pillow 
Thank you Edward, and all others who helped me find a copy of the "Bluey Bible" It looks awesome, just glanced through it yesterday, it is just what I was looking for! Now if I can just get my hands on it long enough to read it all the way through. My 10 year old was looking over my shoulder yesterday, saying "Cool, awesome, etc..... so it is probably already upstairs under his pillow - phaemas
- Bluey Enthusiast

- Posts: 550
- Joined: Tue Aug 09, 2011 10:47 am
- Country:
- Location: winnipeg,manitoba, canada
Re: Bluey Bible
Stacey-How much did you pay for it?
- StaceyLeigh
- Northern Love

- Posts: 1576
- Joined: Thu May 19, 2011 4:24 pm
- Country: USA
- Location: CNY
- Contact:
Re: Bluey Bible
Edward has a very reasonable price, less than anywhere I saw it online- contact him if you are interested.
- Edward
- Carpe diem

- Posts: 1918
- Joined: Fri Jan 16, 2004 12:07 am
- Country: U.S.A.
- Location: Texas
Re: Bluey Bible
You're very welcome, Stacey.
I have many brand new copies available. PM me if you're seriously interested in purchasing one at a discounted BTS.net forum member price.
I have many brand new copies available. PM me if you're seriously interested in purchasing one at a discounted BTS.net forum member price.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Nemo me impune lacessit.
- ExtremeJustin
- Bluey Beginner

- Posts: 198
- Joined: Mon May 03, 2010 10:23 am
- Country: USA
- Location: Tampa,Florida
Re: Bluey Bible
phaemas wrote:Why is that much?? how much does a used one cost? How is it worth it?
I had at least one college textbook that cost that much
Justin
No, it's a SKINK not a SKUNK. Er, no, it's not a Blue Tongued Skank---although I do think I dated one of those at some point.
• 0.1.0 Eastern Blue Tongued Skink (Thor[a])
R.I.P:
1.0.0 Leopard Gecko (Lou)
1.0.0 Dwarf Bunny (Mars, the Tie Dye Bunny)
• 0.0.1 Indonesian Blue Tongued Skink (Inari)
• 0.1.0 Eastern Blue Tongued Skink (Thor[a])
R.I.P:
1.0.0 Leopard Gecko (Lou)
1.0.0 Dwarf Bunny (Mars, the Tie Dye Bunny)
• 0.0.1 Indonesian Blue Tongued Skink (Inari)
- ExtremeJustin
- Bluey Beginner

- Posts: 198
- Joined: Mon May 03, 2010 10:23 am
- Country: USA
- Location: Tampa,Florida
Re: Bluey Bible
xxmonitorlizardxx wrote:Edward was selling some. I still don't know why he had multiple copies... You can buy it on amazon too.
I think at one time there was a discount on it if you bought several issues at once or something like that. At least that's what I remember.
Justin
No, it's a SKINK not a SKUNK. Er, no, it's not a Blue Tongued Skank---although I do think I dated one of those at some point.
• 0.1.0 Eastern Blue Tongued Skink (Thor[a])
R.I.P:
1.0.0 Leopard Gecko (Lou)
1.0.0 Dwarf Bunny (Mars, the Tie Dye Bunny)
• 0.0.1 Indonesian Blue Tongued Skink (Inari)
• 0.1.0 Eastern Blue Tongued Skink (Thor[a])
R.I.P:
1.0.0 Leopard Gecko (Lou)
1.0.0 Dwarf Bunny (Mars, the Tie Dye Bunny)
• 0.0.1 Indonesian Blue Tongued Skink (Inari)
- Spindown
- Reptilian Artisan

- Posts: 2680
- Joined: Fri Sep 03, 2010 7:24 pm
- Country:
Re: Bluey Bible
Why is that much?? how much does a used one cost? How is it worth it?
oh man, if you guys have not taken the time to look up more info about this book, i suggest you do. It has been on the TOP of my want/must eventually own books even before i got my first bluey.
Dont take our words for it, go find out as much as you can, and you will SO understand why this book is so pricey, yet so totally in demand.
~Alyy
Spindown Reptiles est. 2013 ------- Facebook.com/SpindownReptiles
Specializing in Kenyan Sand boas and Special Needs animal care.
Spindown Reptiles est. 2013 ------- Facebook.com/SpindownReptiles
Specializing in Kenyan Sand boas and Special Needs animal care.
Return to “General Discussion and FAQ”
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 257 guests
