After Shedding
Forum rules
In this forum all are welcome to ask blue tongue skink-related questions, share information, ideas, tips, experiences, and pictures with fellow BTS enthusiasts.
If you are wondering if your BTS is acting normally or might be sick, this is where you can get help with that.
This is also where you can have some FUN while sharing the enjoyment you get from your blueys!
In this forum all are welcome to ask blue tongue skink-related questions, share information, ideas, tips, experiences, and pictures with fellow BTS enthusiasts.
If you are wondering if your BTS is acting normally or might be sick, this is where you can get help with that.
This is also where you can have some FUN while sharing the enjoyment you get from your blueys!
-
AidanJames1
- Bluey Beginner

- Posts: 51
- Joined: Sun Feb 05, 2012 12:39 am
- Country:
- Location: Sydney, Australia
After Shedding
So I am pretty sure I got the shed all off his feet and stuff when he was having a bath and I went over with a wet toothbrush very gently but how can I be defiantly sure I got it all off his feet. By the way he is not rubbing against stuff or anything so I am sure it's all off.
All wiyht. Rho sritched mg kegtops awound?
- Richard.C
- Kimberley Klan

- Posts: 10474
- Joined: Mon Oct 10, 2005 3:37 am
- Country:
- Location: melbourne australia
Re: After Shedding
best way to tell is give it a good look over,especially the toes,if u helped with the toes should be all good 
Return to “General Discussion and FAQ”
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 371 guests
