No, I don't have any history at all...
The only things I know about the yellow one whitout the back leg is: that he comes from Leeuwarden, and the man I have bought him from says the BTS was a female, and an otherone has bitten him, so that's the reason why he misses his back leg/ foot(?).
I don't know anything off those BTS'... I'm sorry.
So why they're tails are knikt.. I don't know.
The one with the missed foot do I have since 2010
and the otherone since a month.
Hi =) - (With Pictures)
Forum rules
In this forum all are welcome to ask blue tongue skink-related questions, share information, ideas, tips, experiences, and pictures with fellow BTS enthusiasts.
If you are wondering if your BTS is acting normally or might be sick, this is where you can get help with that.
This is also where you can have some FUN while sharing the enjoyment you get from your blueys!
In this forum all are welcome to ask blue tongue skink-related questions, share information, ideas, tips, experiences, and pictures with fellow BTS enthusiasts.
If you are wondering if your BTS is acting normally or might be sick, this is where you can get help with that.
This is also where you can have some FUN while sharing the enjoyment you get from your blueys!
- riandro-chan
- Bluey Beginner

- Posts: 34
- Joined: Tue Apr 03, 2012 12:47 am
- Country:
- Location: Eygelshoven (NL)
- anchietae
- Bluey Addict

- Posts: 170
- Joined: Tue May 18, 2010 5:37 pm
- Country:
- Location: Western Washington, USA
- Contact:
Re: Hi =) - (With Pictures)
Welcome! You have some nice skinks! Your English is great. I'm sure most of us here do not speak Dutch.
Casey
- Leigh
- Leigh of the Law

- Posts: 6695
- Joined: Thu Nov 23, 2006 4:23 am
- Country:
- Location: Bristol, England
Re: Hi =) - (With Pictures)
No need to appologise because you haven't got any history on them, I was just curious, Tannies are known to be a bit fiesty and nippy at times, Fatal S has had her share of getting nailed by her's, so it makes sense that they'd be like it to each other, you can't force breeding and some damage can occour even with a good pairing, things do have to be right for both male and female to get a good result, at minimum their physical condition, if they've been cycled properly (brumated), and they are both at the right stage during the mating winow/season, and if she actually likes him..... see it's not just us blokes that grief when it comes to the mating game heheheh.
MMMmmmmm... Something???????
- Edward
- Carpe diem

- Posts: 1918
- Joined: Fri Jan 16, 2004 12:07 am
- Country: U.S.A.
- Location: Texas
- Richard.C
- Kimberley Klan

- Posts: 10474
- Joined: Mon Oct 10, 2005 3:37 am
- Country:
- Location: melbourne australia
Re: Hi =) - (With Pictures)
anchietae wrote::btsnet2:
Welcome! You have some nice skinks! Your English is great. I'm sure most of us here do not speak Dutch.I have found the people here to be very friendly and helpful.
Casey
some of us that speak english dont even do it well
-
Fred Gaal
- Bluey Addict

- Posts: 192
- Joined: Sun Nov 28, 2010 1:28 pm
- Country:
- Location: Netherlands
Re: Hi =) - (With Pictures)
anchietae wrote::btsnet2:
Welcome! You have some nice skinks! Your English is great. I'm sure most of us here do not speak Dutch.I have found the people here to be very friendly and helpful.
Casey
Your English is great, even I as a Dutchman can read it.
Pia, welkom to the Forum, may I aske where about you live, because Leeuwarden is not that far from me.
- riandro-chan
- Bluey Beginner

- Posts: 34
- Joined: Tue Apr 03, 2012 12:47 am
- Country:
- Location: Eygelshoven (NL)
Re: Hi =) - (With Pictures)
Hallo Fred Gaal, woei nog een Nederlander! Maar ik ga toch Engels leren, tis een goeie oefening voor mij!
I live in Eygelshoven in Zuid-Limburg, that's really far from Leeuwarden. It's about 3 hours driving for me.
I live in Eygelshoven in Zuid-Limburg, that's really far from Leeuwarden. It's about 3 hours driving for me.
Return to “General Discussion and FAQ”
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 264 guests

