Everything Blue Tongues! Have a question? Just got a BTS and want to introduce yourself? This is the place!
Forum rules
In this forum all are welcome to ask blue tongue skink-related questions, share information, ideas, tips, experiences, and pictures with fellow BTS enthusiasts. If you are wondering if your BTS is acting normally or might be sick, this is where you can get help with that. This is also where you can have some FUN while sharing the enjoyment you get from your blueys!
I know they aren't monitors, but I have seen quite a few," How do I tame him" threads recently which reminded me of someone who was able to gain the trust of their Nile Monitor Lizard: Bye Bye Mr. Link Do you think this would work with Tiliqua?
Last edited by xxmonitorlizardxx on Wed Apr 25, 2012 2:54 pm, edited 1 time in total.
definatly ML,i think thats a great example of how to earn there trust ,any lizard,especially large monitors though,wish some of mine ate that mellowly,lol,theres some good vid on u tube with lace monitors with taming and other stuff from croc doc