Opinions - Female or Male?

Everything Blue Tongues! Have a question? Just got a BTS and want to introduce yourself? This is the place!
Forum rules
In this forum all are welcome to ask blue tongue skink-related questions, share information, ideas, tips, experiences, and pictures with fellow BTS enthusiasts.
If you are wondering if your BTS is acting normally or might be sick, this is where you can get help with that.
This is also where you can have some FUN while sharing the enjoyment you get from your blueys!
TimeoutGizmo
Bluey Beginner
Bluey Beginner
Posts: 14
Joined: Sun Mar 18, 2012 4:41 pm
Country:
Location: Dallas, TX

Opinions - Female or Male?

Postby TimeoutGizmo » Sun Mar 18, 2012 8:01 pm

I am having to part with my beloved King Mosh, and need the best idea of whether it's King or Queen Mosh. I have had him/her for 2 years and have never seen any seminal plugs or hemipenes, and I have definitely tried my best to look for any signs. He/she is 22 inches long.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
User avatar
Fatal_S
Take Flight
Take Flight
Posts: 8391
Joined: Mon Dec 05, 2005 3:40 pm
Your Facebook name: Mel's Exotics
Country: Canada
Location: Manitoba
Contact:

Re: Opinions - Female or Male?

Postby Fatal_S » Sun Mar 18, 2012 8:07 pm

I'll say male. No promises at all.
Last edited by Fatal_S on Sun Mar 18, 2012 8:37 pm, edited 1 time in total.
User avatar
critterguy
Bluey Addict
Bluey Addict
Posts: 702
Joined: Tue Sep 28, 2010 9:57 am
Country:

Re: Opinions - Female or Male?

Postby critterguy » Sun Mar 18, 2012 8:37 pm

I'll disagree and suppose she could well be a girl. But this one is definetly a tough one to sex.
User avatar
Karibell85
Bluey Beginner
Bluey Beginner
Posts: 24
Joined: Mon Jan 17, 2011 10:16 pm
Country:
Location: Portland OR

Re: Opinions - Female or Male?

Postby Karibell85 » Sun Mar 18, 2012 9:08 pm

I would give my opinion but I am the one who named their skink Hector with out knowing its gender lol :oops: however yours seems to have the same body structure as mine and everyone is saying girl
User avatar
Richard.C
Kimberley Klan
Kimberley Klan
Posts: 10474
Joined: Mon Oct 10, 2005 3:37 am
Country:
Location: melbourne australia

Re: Opinions - Female or Male?

Postby Richard.C » Sun Mar 18, 2012 11:12 pm

queen mosh i reckon,small head for a 22 incher
User avatar
Richard.C
Kimberley Klan
Kimberley Klan
Posts: 10474
Joined: Mon Oct 10, 2005 3:37 am
Country:
Location: melbourne australia

Re: Opinions - Female or Male?

Postby Richard.C » Sun Mar 18, 2012 11:13 pm

shes a nice looking lass to
TimeoutGizmo
Bluey Beginner
Bluey Beginner
Posts: 14
Joined: Sun Mar 18, 2012 4:41 pm
Country:
Location: Dallas, TX

Re: Opinions - Female or Male?

Postby TimeoutGizmo » Mon Mar 19, 2012 5:45 pm

Posting a couple of more trying to get as much of a bird's eye view as possible. We do nooot like to sit still. Btw his/her body is 3 inches wide, and his/her head is 2 inches, on the dot.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
User avatar
Katrina
The Daredevil
The Daredevil
Posts: 9769
Joined: Sun Dec 02, 2007 3:34 pm
Country:
Location: Alberta, Canada

Re: Opinions - Female or Male?

Postby Katrina » Mon Mar 19, 2012 8:21 pm

Beautiful!! I'd say female. And I'd say that Stacey should buy. :D
User avatar
StaceyLeigh
Northern Love
Northern Love
Posts: 1576
Joined: Thu May 19, 2011 4:24 pm
Country: USA
Location: CNY
Contact:

Re: Opinions - Female or Male?

Postby StaceyLeigh » Tue Mar 20, 2012 5:41 am

I am seriously thinking about it :lol: I just wanted a little more reassuring about the sex.

Return to “General Discussion and FAQ”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 407 guests