my e-mail to the vet and her reply:(

Everything Blue Tongues! Have a question? Just got a BTS and want to introduce yourself? This is the place!
Forum rules
In this forum all are welcome to ask blue tongue skink-related questions, share information, ideas, tips, experiences, and pictures with fellow BTS enthusiasts.
If you are wondering if your BTS is acting normally or might be sick, this is where you can get help with that.
This is also where you can have some FUN while sharing the enjoyment you get from your blueys!
User avatar
missmacabre
Rat Girl
Rat Girl
Posts: 1023
Joined: Tue Feb 10, 2009 4:31 am
Country:
Location: New Zealand

Re: my e-mail to the vet and her reply:(

Postby missmacabre » Thu Mar 08, 2012 1:07 pm

Ok please do not bring your religious views into the conversation, (I find christians will always find a way to bring up their beliefs :roll: ) It has nothing whatsoever to do with the skink or the owner. If you want to talk about your beliefs start a thread in the off topic forum.

I disagree with the idea of sending her money, remember she has no way to get to the vet without her parents help anyway, and whos to say the money will actually be spent on what it was given for?

As horrible as it sounds, maybe if Marvin passed away she would learn a valuable lesson from all of this, considering if she had listened to everyone's advice to begin with the skink probably wouldn't be in this situation.

Jess <:3 )~
1 male Eastern BTS: Onyxia
1 male Bearded Dragon: Falkor
1 Green and Golden Bell Frog
5 male Rats: Anubis, Ice, Riff Raff, Tobias and Templeton
2 female Budgies: Remy and Emile
1 male Mouse: Archie (aka Mouseman)
User avatar
Spindown
Reptilian Artisan
Reptilian Artisan
Posts: 2680
Joined: Fri Sep 03, 2010 7:24 pm
Country:

Re: my e-mail to the vet and her reply:(

Postby Spindown » Thu Mar 08, 2012 5:04 pm

I only read about half of this because I can only take so many famous Phaemas excuses...
I dont care how old you are Phaemas. This is disgusting. We told you and told you and TOLD you what would happen. I dont care how bad you feel, or that we are rubbing your nose in it. You DESERVE to feel badly. That skink is DYING because of you...and there is NO excuse for that, as you are constantly on this forum, where there is NO LACK of information that is ACCURATE and READILY AVAILABLE. Your parents could give a crap. When you realized that fact you should have given your animals to someone who COULD CARE FOR THEM! You arent in control of your own life, how the heck do you think you can care for something else????

Also, I cant believe you Kbell...you really throw your religion around...its interesting how that seems to come into play every time you are upset. Mercy? Your religious views aside, we should just say, oh poor Phaemas...WE GAVE HER THE INFO AND PROVIDED DIRECTION FOR THE CHOICES SHE SHOULD HAVE MADE!!!!!

Oh, and I wouldnt give this little creep anything. First she gets one bluey, then suddenly its two, oh no, I dont have a cage for the second one, oh wait now i do...Oh hey! now i am going to breed them! oh wait, now i'm pretending to be someone else! Um.....HELL no i'm not giving this "person" money. I highly doubt it would even get to the poor bluey. If nothing else, her parents would probably take it. And since they seem to care OH so much, who knows if they would use said money to care for the skink? they probably have given up on the skink living and just want to put it down now.

oh, i'm caught up now...i guess i shouldnt actually post all this because i'm mad, but i'm going to because i've been civil to the OP for long enough. If you feel like deleting this Kat, no hard feelings, but I just cant take it anymore. I decided to stay and then this is what I came back to!!

THE BEST THING YOU CAN DO PHAEMAS is GIVE that POOR POOR SKINK TO KATRINA.
~Alyy
Spindown Reptiles est. 2013 ------- Facebook.com/SpindownReptiles
Specializing in Kenyan Sand boas and Special Needs animal care.
User avatar
Katrina
The Daredevil
The Daredevil
Posts: 9769
Joined: Sun Dec 02, 2007 3:34 pm
Country:
Location: Alberta, Canada

Re: my e-mail to the vet and her reply:(

Postby Katrina » Thu Mar 08, 2012 5:11 pm

I think most people had a chance to say their piece, so I'm going to lock this. Phaemas - feel free to start another thread if you need further advice or to PM myself or Kbell if you want to take us up on the offers. Good luck to you and Marvin!

Return to “General Discussion and FAQ”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 145 guests