AS PROMISED - EASTERN PICTURES - FINALLY
Forum rules
In this forum all are welcome to ask blue tongue skink-related questions, share information, ideas, tips, experiences, and pictures with fellow BTS enthusiasts.
If you are wondering if your BTS is acting normally or might be sick, this is where you can get help with that.
This is also where you can have some FUN while sharing the enjoyment you get from your blueys!
In this forum all are welcome to ask blue tongue skink-related questions, share information, ideas, tips, experiences, and pictures with fellow BTS enthusiasts.
If you are wondering if your BTS is acting normally or might be sick, this is where you can get help with that.
This is also where you can have some FUN while sharing the enjoyment you get from your blueys!
-
ProCreationReptiles
- Bluey Beginner

- Posts: 132
- Joined: Wed Feb 02, 2011 9:48 am
- Country:
- Location: Kentucky
- Contact:
AS PROMISED - EASTERN PICTURES - FINALLY
As promised - Eastern Pics
* Finally was able to get them uploaded.....
I posted a pic of Roxy to compare sizes...
Thanks - Enjoy
Name Suggestions?
* Finally was able to get them uploaded.....
I posted a pic of Roxy to compare sizes...
Thanks - Enjoy
Name Suggestions?
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Crystal
www.ProCreationReptiles.com
www.ProCreationReptiles.com
- Katrina
- The Daredevil

- Posts: 9769
- Joined: Sun Dec 02, 2007 3:34 pm
- Country:
- Location: Alberta, Canada
Re: AS PROMISED - EASTERN PICTURES - FINALLY
Gorgeous!!
Very beautiful colors.
Definitely don't worry about that one not eating for a couple weeks (or months!).
Definitely don't worry about that one not eating for a couple weeks (or months!).
-
ProCreationReptiles
- Bluey Beginner

- Posts: 132
- Joined: Wed Feb 02, 2011 9:48 am
- Country:
- Location: Kentucky
- Contact:
Re: AS PROMISED - EASTERN PICTURES - FINALLY
I've been waiting for you Kat!!
Thought you would enjoy those pics...
So no worries about her not eating. Just give her time huh?
When I bought her, her nails were so long they were curling so I cut them down and she is looking great.
She is so sweet, she loves to lay on me while we watch movies, whereas, Roxy will lay there for awhile and then be off =)
Names?
Can you tell easier with Easterns their sex?
Have been using papertowels with Roxy watching for spermplugs and nothing....Eastern is on PT's so we will see if there is no other way..
Amazing the size difference between Roxy and Eastern....More pics this evening for you!!!!
Thought you would enjoy those pics...
So no worries about her not eating. Just give her time huh?
When I bought her, her nails were so long they were curling so I cut them down and she is looking great.
She is so sweet, she loves to lay on me while we watch movies, whereas, Roxy will lay there for awhile and then be off =)
Names?
Can you tell easier with Easterns their sex?
Have been using papertowels with Roxy watching for spermplugs and nothing....Eastern is on PT's so we will see if there is no other way..
Amazing the size difference between Roxy and Eastern....More pics this evening for you!!!!
- xxmonitorlizardxx
- Walks with Squirrels

- Posts: 4050
- Joined: Mon Apr 26, 2010 7:06 pm
- Your Facebook name: Jeremy Johnson
- Country:
- Location: NJ, USA
Re: AS PROMISED - EASTERN PICTURES - FINALLY
Who/where did you buy her from?
Easterns are pretty rare!
Easterns are pretty rare!
-
ProCreationReptiles
- Bluey Beginner

- Posts: 132
- Joined: Wed Feb 02, 2011 9:48 am
- Country:
- Location: Kentucky
- Contact:
Re: AS PROMISED - EASTERN PICTURES - FINALLY
I bought her from a vendor at the last expo we went to...He had some Northerns that I am looking at,,,,
=)
=)
- xxmonitorlizardxx
- Walks with Squirrels

- Posts: 4050
- Joined: Mon Apr 26, 2010 7:06 pm
- Your Facebook name: Jeremy Johnson
- Country:
- Location: NJ, USA
Re: AS PROMISED - EASTERN PICTURES - FINALLY
Does anyone know if Ray went to any expos recently?
- Bird_Brain
- The Happy Hitman

- Posts: 4079
- Joined: Sat Nov 04, 2006 7:11 pm
- Country:
- Location: Warren, Indiana
Re: AS PROMISED - EASTERN PICTURES - FINALLY
Beautiful skink!
Ray only attends 2-3 shows each year and they are all located in Florida. Ray pretty much has eastern babies every year so I wouldnt say they are "rare". There are plenty out there, all just coming from one source.
Ray only attends 2-3 shows each year and they are all located in Florida. Ray pretty much has eastern babies every year so I wouldnt say they are "rare". There are plenty out there, all just coming from one source.
Brad
-
ProCreationReptiles
- Bluey Beginner

- Posts: 132
- Joined: Wed Feb 02, 2011 9:48 am
- Country:
- Location: Kentucky
- Contact:
Re: AS PROMISED - EASTERN PICTURES - FINALLY
Ray? Whats his last name?
I have decided to name her/him Eastern =)
I have decided to name her/him Eastern =)
-
ProCreationReptiles
- Bluey Beginner

- Posts: 132
- Joined: Wed Feb 02, 2011 9:48 am
- Country:
- Location: Kentucky
- Contact:
Re: AS PROMISED - EASTERN PICTURES - FINALLY
Well, I guess there is no doubt Eastern is in fact an Eastern...
A spoiled one at that...
A spoiled one at that...
- WanderingChai
- Bluey Enthusiast

- Posts: 627
- Joined: Sat May 21, 2011 6:11 pm
- Country:
- Location: New York
Re: AS PROMISED - EASTERN PICTURES - FINALLY
They're adorable... I'm jealous 

If love is a labor, I'll slave to the end.
- Alioop
- Loopy De Loop

- Posts: 2648
- Joined: Sat Jul 26, 2008 7:37 pm
- Country:
- Location: Buffalo, NY
Re: AS PROMISED - EASTERN PICTURES - FINALLY
That is a gorgeous Eastern! I'm jealous too!
They're talking about Ray Gurgui. He's a member of this forum, and skink breeder extraordinare! (I got my easterns from him) He's not too senile for his old age, so he can probably tell you if thats a skink he produced.
They're talking about Ray Gurgui. He's a member of this forum, and skink breeder extraordinare! (I got my easterns from him) He's not too senile for his old age, so he can probably tell you if thats a skink he produced.
Do not go where the path may lead, go instead where there is no path and leave a trail.
-Alie-
1.0 Irian Jaya
1.1 Easterns
-Alie-
1.0 Irian Jaya
1.1 Easterns
- Katrina
- The Daredevil

- Posts: 9769
- Joined: Sun Dec 02, 2007 3:34 pm
- Country:
- Location: Alberta, Canada
Re: AS PROMISED - EASTERN PICTURES - FINALLY
For sexing, if you can get a good top-down picture of the skink where it is fairly straight it would be better for sexing. We can guess, although if you are talking with Ray (he is great to contact by phone) then email him a pic and ask what he thinks of sex.
- ExtremeJustin
- Bluey Beginner

- Posts: 198
- Joined: Mon May 03, 2010 10:23 am
- Country: USA
- Location: Tampa,Florida
Re: AS PROMISED - EASTERN PICTURES - FINALLY
xxmonitorlizardxx wrote:Does anyone know if Ray went to any expos recently?
Ray's been to all the Tampa expos (there's one every 4 months) and at least one of the big ones in Orlando and the BIG one in Daytona.
Justin
No, it's a SKINK not a SKUNK. Er, no, it's not a Blue Tongued Skank---although I do think I dated one of those at some point.
• 0.1.0 Eastern Blue Tongued Skink (Thor[a])
R.I.P:
1.0.0 Leopard Gecko (Lou)
1.0.0 Dwarf Bunny (Mars, the Tie Dye Bunny)
• 0.0.1 Indonesian Blue Tongued Skink (Inari)
• 0.1.0 Eastern Blue Tongued Skink (Thor[a])
R.I.P:
1.0.0 Leopard Gecko (Lou)
1.0.0 Dwarf Bunny (Mars, the Tie Dye Bunny)
• 0.0.1 Indonesian Blue Tongued Skink (Inari)
-
ProCreationReptiles
- Bluey Beginner

- Posts: 132
- Joined: Wed Feb 02, 2011 9:48 am
- Country:
- Location: Kentucky
- Contact:
Re: AS PROMISED - EASTERN PICTURES - FINALLY
Could someone tell me how I would get in touch with Ray?
Thank you
Thank you
-
ProCreationReptiles
- Bluey Beginner

- Posts: 132
- Joined: Wed Feb 02, 2011 9:48 am
- Country:
- Location: Kentucky
- Contact:
Eastern and More Eastern - New Pictures - Pic Heavy
Hey all.
Had Eastern out last night to help me do laundry so I thought I would take some pictures.
Also had Roxy out for awhile - not at the same time - to watch a movie and well, my hubby won't hold Roxy for long because she always uses the bathroom on him, lol...She decided to bless my foot and part of my couch last night so she wasn't out as long. I swear that she lets me know when I have upset her. I put her up to clean the couch and she kept staring at the front of the enclosure with her head lifted, telling me she wasn't ready to go back in...LOL
It amazes me with the color/size variation between the two....
Hope you all enjoy
Had Eastern out last night to help me do laundry so I thought I would take some pictures.
Also had Roxy out for awhile - not at the same time - to watch a movie and well, my hubby won't hold Roxy for long because she always uses the bathroom on him, lol...She decided to bless my foot and part of my couch last night so she wasn't out as long. I swear that she lets me know when I have upset her. I put her up to clean the couch and she kept staring at the front of the enclosure with her head lifted, telling me she wasn't ready to go back in...LOL
It amazes me with the color/size variation between the two....
Hope you all enjoy
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
- realis88
- Bluey Follower

- Posts: 309
- Joined: Tue May 31, 2011 12:03 am
- Country:
- Location: indonesia
Re: AS PROMISED - EASTERN PICTURES - FINALLY
nice and uniq colors...
- Katrina
- The Daredevil

- Posts: 9769
- Joined: Sun Dec 02, 2007 3:34 pm
- Country:
- Location: Alberta, Canada
Re: AS PROMISED - EASTERN PICTURES - FINALLY
Nice lavender eyelids!
Gorgeous girl!
Ray's website is: http://www.thunderbayherps.com/
His contact info is on there, he tends to prefer phone over email but he is online quite a bit and has probably seen all these pics. One of the most knowledgeable people in North America that you can talk to about these guys.
Ray's website is: http://www.thunderbayherps.com/
His contact info is on there, he tends to prefer phone over email but he is online quite a bit and has probably seen all these pics. One of the most knowledgeable people in North America that you can talk to about these guys.
Return to “General Discussion and FAQ”
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 239 guests
