Sorry its been so long guys, PT has been rough and im working more with my beardies now. But I just ordered some 48 x 24 x 18 critter condoz from chriss allen and im trying to figure out how to set up toby's new cage. I am doing mayan temple/jungle for my female dragons, lava/dragons lair for my male dragon. But im at a loss for toby. I was thinking about maybe using the burrowing substrate from zoomed that hardens up like rock but with skink poop i dont know if it would be smart. Im building stuff out of styrofoam and grout for basks/hides/ledges. Just dont know what to do for toby. she's always been more of a top layer skink and only burrows like 40-50% of the time. Im torn on using some kind of substrate or whether I should just go with tile like the beardies will have, she was kept on carpet for half her life and seems to enjoy it so i dunno. i was thinking about doing an australian kinda theme, with the big red rocks and stuff, but im at a loss. obviosly nothing with too high of basks, skinks arent as good at climbing as beardies with the heavy bodies.

total brain fart on ideas for her. any suggestions or pics of your guy's custom cages would rock and help me out soooo much!
Thanks Guys
Cheyenne