Hi
I am new to this forum and website. What a great site for new and old. Great job and alot of work has gone into it from very dedicated people. This is definately the place to learn.
I'm the one with the BTS with mouth rot. Or what we suspect. Only reptile vet is out of the office till Monday, so I have the first appt at 8:15. I just brought her home last nite and knew she had the problem.
I am owned by a Bearded dragon, Munchkin 3 yr old, a Sundanese Uro, Skittles 8 yr old, 2 Standard Poodles, a pom, and 8 parrots, one I am fostering for a rescue right now. Yes it keeps me busy, but I am a widow and they are my life. I enjoy every one of them. They don't question my moods - and are always happy to see me :-)
Merry Christmas Everyone
jaye
Thanks again for this site, it allowed me to know what to do and how to set up in order to get this beautiful BT out of that situation. Pray for speedy recovery. I will be posting pictures when she is looking better, I think from what I see here she is probably a Merauke.
New to List
Forum rules
In this forum all are welcome to ask blue tongue skink-related questions, share information, ideas, tips, experiences, and pictures with fellow BTS enthusiasts.
If you are wondering if your BTS is acting normally or might be sick, this is where you can get help with that.
This is also where you can have some FUN while sharing the enjoyment you get from your blueys!
In this forum all are welcome to ask blue tongue skink-related questions, share information, ideas, tips, experiences, and pictures with fellow BTS enthusiasts.
If you are wondering if your BTS is acting normally or might be sick, this is where you can get help with that.
This is also where you can have some FUN while sharing the enjoyment you get from your blueys!
- jayeszoo
- Bluey Beginner

- Posts: 60
- Joined: Fri Dec 23, 2011 10:37 am
- Country:
- Location: Michigan US
New to List
Jaye
Indigo BT Merauke
Munchkin Bearded Dragon
Skittles Sudanese Uro
Cynder Std Poodle
Journey Std Poodle
Indigo BT Merauke
Munchkin Bearded Dragon
Skittles Sudanese Uro
Cynder Std Poodle
Journey Std Poodle
- Bird_Brain
- The Happy Hitman

- Posts: 4079
- Joined: Sat Nov 04, 2006 7:11 pm
- Country:
- Location: Warren, Indiana
Re: New to List
Welcome! Glad you have found this place helpful. I love when people introduce themselves and their animals. I cant imagine a home with 8 parrots! What kind do you have? I have an African Grey and considering getting another.
Again Welcome!
Again Welcome!
Brad
- Jeff
- Vladik Pippery

- Posts: 5684
- Joined: Thu Sep 18, 2008 3:33 pm
- Country:
- Location: Arizona, USA
- Contact:
Re: New to List
Hi Jaye, welcome to the site! We are all hoping for a quick recovery for your skink. I would love to see some pictures of your other pets in the off topic forum.
6.10.9 T. s. intermedia
2.2.7 T. s. scincoides
1.2.1 T. nigrolutea
2.2.0 T. r. rugosa
1.2.3 T.g. keyensis
2.0.5 T.s. chimaera
0.0.0. T. occipitalis
0.0.0. T. multifasciata
http://www.btskinks.com
https://www.facebook.com/pages/Bluetong ... 846297977#
2.2.7 T. s. scincoides
1.2.1 T. nigrolutea
2.2.0 T. r. rugosa
1.2.3 T.g. keyensis
2.0.5 T.s. chimaera
0.0.0. T. occipitalis
0.0.0. T. multifasciata
http://www.btskinks.com
https://www.facebook.com/pages/Bluetong ... 846297977#
- Katrina
- The Daredevil

- Posts: 9769
- Joined: Sun Dec 02, 2007 3:34 pm
- Country:
- Location: Alberta, Canada
Re: New to List
Welcome!
I hope your skink recovers quickly as well and I'd love to see pics of all the pets.
- jayeszoo
- Bluey Beginner

- Posts: 60
- Joined: Fri Dec 23, 2011 10:37 am
- Country:
- Location: Michigan US
Re: New to List
Thanks to all for taking the time to welcome me on Christmas Eve. Will post pics on the parrots after Christmas. I have to check into the Off topic, I'm new to this - I do have a senegal, yellow fronted amazon, moustache parakeet, yellow sided green cheek conure, a rescued senegal, a med sulfur crested cockatoo and a african grey. And of course the little cockatiel that I am fostering.
jaye
jaye
Jaye
Indigo BT Merauke
Munchkin Bearded Dragon
Skittles Sudanese Uro
Cynder Std Poodle
Journey Std Poodle
Indigo BT Merauke
Munchkin Bearded Dragon
Skittles Sudanese Uro
Cynder Std Poodle
Journey Std Poodle
- Lauriek
- Bluey Devotee

- Posts: 1918
- Joined: Sun Dec 07, 2008 12:51 am
- Country:
- Location: Melbourne, Australia
Re: New to List

Laurie & A Band O' Blotchies - Bliss (RIP). Barnum the Old Blotchie. Binti, the rescued Blotchie. The Shingles - Solomon & Sheba (Miss Houdini)
Be humble, because you are made of the Earth. Be noble, because you are made of the Stars. - Serbian proverb.
Be humble, because you are made of the Earth. Be noble, because you are made of the Stars. - Serbian proverb.
- xxmonitorlizardxx
- Walks with Squirrels

- Posts: 4050
- Joined: Mon Apr 26, 2010 7:06 pm
- Your Facebook name: Jeremy Johnson
- Country:
- Location: NJ, USA
Re: New to List
Arent you glad I recommended you to this site 
- jayeszoo
- Bluey Beginner

- Posts: 60
- Joined: Fri Dec 23, 2011 10:37 am
- Country:
- Location: Michigan US
Re: New to List
Yes I sure am glad !! I would still be waiting. I know it was a Holiday weekend, everyone is busy :-) Just happy I got so much response here. Did you read my update on her?
jaye
jaye
Jaye
Indigo BT Merauke
Munchkin Bearded Dragon
Skittles Sudanese Uro
Cynder Std Poodle
Journey Std Poodle
Indigo BT Merauke
Munchkin Bearded Dragon
Skittles Sudanese Uro
Cynder Std Poodle
Journey Std Poodle
-
WeatherMan_Tom
- Bluey Beginner

- Posts: 51
- Joined: Thu May 19, 2011 10:27 pm
- Country:
- Location: New Yorl
Re: New to List
Welcome. My skink Felix and my Uro Appletone both give their regards. I'd like to see pictures of your animals!!
SHiZ-niBBlE-Bam-SNiP-sNaP-saCk
- Spindown
- Reptilian Artisan

- Posts: 2680
- Joined: Fri Sep 03, 2010 7:24 pm
- Country:
Re: New to List
welcome! cant wait til you get pics up! 
~Alyy
Spindown Reptiles est. 2013 ------- Facebook.com/SpindownReptiles
Specializing in Kenyan Sand boas and Special Needs animal care.
Spindown Reptiles est. 2013 ------- Facebook.com/SpindownReptiles
Specializing in Kenyan Sand boas and Special Needs animal care.
- jayeszoo
- Bluey Beginner

- Posts: 60
- Joined: Fri Dec 23, 2011 10:37 am
- Country:
- Location: Michigan US
Re: New to List
I finally got all the pictures loaded and onto the Off Topic list. So enjoy !! They are my pride and joy.
jaye
jaye
Jaye
Indigo BT Merauke
Munchkin Bearded Dragon
Skittles Sudanese Uro
Cynder Std Poodle
Journey Std Poodle
Indigo BT Merauke
Munchkin Bearded Dragon
Skittles Sudanese Uro
Cynder Std Poodle
Journey Std Poodle
Return to “General Discussion and FAQ”
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 164 guests
