BTS Momma :)
Forum rules
In this forum all are welcome to ask blue tongue skink-related questions, share information, ideas, tips, experiences, and pictures with fellow BTS enthusiasts.
If you are wondering if your BTS is acting normally or might be sick, this is where you can get help with that.
This is also where you can have some FUN while sharing the enjoyment you get from your blueys!
In this forum all are welcome to ask blue tongue skink-related questions, share information, ideas, tips, experiences, and pictures with fellow BTS enthusiasts.
If you are wondering if your BTS is acting normally or might be sick, this is where you can get help with that.
This is also where you can have some FUN while sharing the enjoyment you get from your blueys!
-
ShortStack
- Bluey Beginner

- Posts: 47
- Joined: Sun Jan 01, 2012 6:53 pm
- Country:
- Location: Florida
BTS Momma :)
Hey yall, I'm Nicki and I live in Florida. I'm 22 and just finished college. I have a B.S. in Early Childhood Education and want to be a first grade teacher. I have 1 Northern bluey named Coby, and I can feel the addiction starting already! I live at home and snakes are a big no-no-NO, so when I wanted a new animal, I began some searching. Someone mentioned these "quirky" little lizards as she described them and as soon as I took one look, I just knew I had to have one. I got an awesome little dude (at least that's what I've decided he is for the time being, lol) from Ben Seigel here in Florida in July '11 and I couldn't be happier. Watching him go from a huffy, puffy little lizard who seemed to think he was a 70 pound pitbull to the "lap lizard" as I refer to him as that I have today has been so fun. Coby loves to cuddle on my shoulder as I watch t.v. or use the computer or lay in bed with me. He's gotten so tame he will even just chill on my shoulder as I do stuff around the house like laundry. I can't wait to get more! I also have 2 dashhounds, Daisy and Duke, and some long distance babies since my boyfriend lives in Indiana. All in all our zoo includes: 4 dogs, 2 bp's, 1 corn, 1 iggy, 2 parakeets, some fish, and 1 bluey. We looooove animals- if ya can't tell- and hope to add to our collection soon
I had to attach a few pics of him, too. I can't wait to peek around the forums some more and get to know everyone!
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
0.0.1 Northern BTS(Coby), 0.1 Iguana(Spice), 3.1 Dogs(Ali, Duke, Bo, and Daisy), 1.1 BP's(Snickers and Laila), and 0.1 Corn(Candy)
- Katrina
- The Daredevil

- Posts: 9769
- Joined: Sun Dec 02, 2007 3:34 pm
- Country:
- Location: Alberta, Canada
Re: BTS Momma :)
Welcome Nicki!
Gorgeous Northern, you can really see the orange there. Love the pic in the deli cup, they are so cute when so tiny!
It is great to have you & Coby here.
It is great to have you & Coby here.
- realis88
- Bluey Follower

- Posts: 309
- Joined: Tue May 31, 2011 12:03 am
- Country:
- Location: indonesia
Re: BTS Momma :)
nice color nothern
-
ShortStack
- Bluey Beginner

- Posts: 47
- Joined: Sun Jan 01, 2012 6:53 pm
- Country:
- Location: Florida
Re: BTS Momma :)
Thanks Katrina! I looked at a lot of different blueys when I was searching for the one I wanted, and I fell in love with the Northerns right away because of that orange. The picture I saw of Coby that Seigel had up didn't do him any justice as to how awesome his orange is, especially as he's gotten a little older. When it first sheds there's some awesome orange and even yellow tints to him. I know I'm probably just a liiiiiiiiittle biased though, lol. I definitely can't wait for more blueys, and this site looks great. I knew there was the caresheet and I read it like it was my Bluey Bible when researching them but never even knew there was a forums section 
0.0.1 Northern BTS(Coby), 0.1 Iguana(Spice), 3.1 Dogs(Ali, Duke, Bo, and Daisy), 1.1 BP's(Snickers and Laila), and 0.1 Corn(Candy)
- Katrina
- The Daredevil

- Posts: 9769
- Joined: Sun Dec 02, 2007 3:34 pm
- Country:
- Location: Alberta, Canada
Re: BTS Momma :)
Glad you found your way to the forum!
They change dramatically from babies, it is so fun seeing their colors develop.
They change dramatically from babies, it is so fun seeing their colors develop.
Return to “General Discussion and FAQ”
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: vana and 287 guests
