Time flies when you have fun
Forum rules
In this forum all are welcome to ask blue tongue skink-related questions, share information, ideas, tips, experiences, and pictures with fellow BTS enthusiasts.
If you are wondering if your BTS is acting normally or might be sick, this is where you can get help with that.
This is also where you can have some FUN while sharing the enjoyment you get from your blueys!
In this forum all are welcome to ask blue tongue skink-related questions, share information, ideas, tips, experiences, and pictures with fellow BTS enthusiasts.
If you are wondering if your BTS is acting normally or might be sick, this is where you can get help with that.
This is also where you can have some FUN while sharing the enjoyment you get from your blueys!
- Lauriek
- Bluey Devotee

- Posts: 1918
- Joined: Sun Dec 07, 2008 12:51 am
- Country:
- Location: Melbourne, Australia
Time flies when you have fun
I have just realised that I've had Bliss for 3 years. My goodness me. ! She has always had a definate personality of her own. She's not a very big blotchie (she's DH's favourite) but she's quite adorable. We go snail hunting together. I would say she's about 3 yrs and 7-8 months old, looking at Barnum's bubs that were born in March this year. Speaking of which, I am going to have to sell 4 of them. They're getting bigger and I don't have the room for 10 skinks. ! Don't want to part with them but I have to.
Laurie & A Band O' Blotchies - Bliss (RIP). Barnum the Old Blotchie. Binti, the rescued Blotchie. The Shingles - Solomon & Sheba (Miss Houdini)
Be humble, because you are made of the Earth. Be noble, because you are made of the Stars. - Serbian proverb.
Be humble, because you are made of the Earth. Be noble, because you are made of the Stars. - Serbian proverb.
- Richard.C
- Kimberley Klan

- Posts: 10474
- Joined: Mon Oct 10, 2005 3:37 am
- Country:
- Location: melbourne australia
Re: Time flies when you have fun
perhaps an outside enclosure???????????
Return to “General Discussion and FAQ”
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 216 guests
