me and broodlord

Everything Blue Tongues! Have a question? Just got a BTS and want to introduce yourself? This is the place!
Forum rules
In this forum all are welcome to ask blue tongue skink-related questions, share information, ideas, tips, experiences, and pictures with fellow BTS enthusiasts.
If you are wondering if your BTS is acting normally or might be sick, this is where you can get help with that.
This is also where you can have some FUN while sharing the enjoyment you get from your blueys!
User avatar
Spindown
Reptilian Artisan
Reptilian Artisan
Posts: 2680
Joined: Fri Sep 03, 2010 7:24 pm
Country:

me and broodlord

Postby Spindown » Mon Nov 21, 2011 9:05 pm

he came out for a bit today, apparently he woke up because my cooking smelled so good! (jk lol)

he wanted to wander so i let him out for a bit. :)

sorry, but i'm in these pics too, you have to deal with my ugly mug XD

Image
Image
~Alyy
Spindown Reptiles est. 2013 ------- Facebook.com/SpindownReptiles
Specializing in Kenyan Sand boas and Special Needs animal care.
User avatar
Scooter_in_Kindergarten
Bluey Beginner
Bluey Beginner
Posts: 152
Joined: Wed Jul 27, 2011 7:25 pm
Country:
Location: Central Florida

Postby Scooter_in_Kindergarten » Mon Nov 21, 2011 9:26 pm

cute! I like seeing owner's with their skinks :)
also, That shirt looks very comfy. haha.
User avatar
mv2sa
Bluey Beginner
Bluey Beginner
Posts: 66
Joined: Sun Oct 23, 2011 6:47 pm
Country:
Location: Ann Arbor - MI

Postby mv2sa » Mon Nov 21, 2011 9:31 pm

Nice pics, I wish mine would wake up a little bit....
User avatar
Spindown
Reptilian Artisan
Reptilian Artisan
Posts: 2680
Joined: Fri Sep 03, 2010 7:24 pm
Country:

Postby Spindown » Mon Nov 21, 2011 9:53 pm

lol this shirt is super comfy :)
~Alyy
Spindown Reptiles est. 2013 ------- Facebook.com/SpindownReptiles
Specializing in Kenyan Sand boas and Special Needs animal care.
wwlshk
Bluey Beginner
Bluey Beginner
Posts: 3
Joined: Mon Nov 21, 2011 10:44 pm
Country:
Location: Inner Mongolia,China

Postby wwlshk » Mon Nov 21, 2011 10:46 pm

人漂亮,蓝舌也漂亮~~~
User avatar
Fatal_S
Take Flight
Take Flight
Posts: 8391
Joined: Mon Dec 05, 2005 3:40 pm
Your Facebook name: Mel's Exotics
Country: Canada
Location: Manitoba
Contact:

Postby Fatal_S » Mon Nov 21, 2011 10:49 pm

wwlshk wrote:人漂亮,蓝舌也漂亮~~~


Translated by Google: Were beautiful, beautiful blue tongue also
User avatar
Nae
Forum Graphic Designer
Forum Graphic Designer
Posts: 1889
Joined: Tue Nov 23, 2010 4:30 am
Country:
Location: Western Australia

Postby Nae » Mon Nov 21, 2011 11:13 pm

I think part of your translation may be wrong there Fatal :lol: (Or..Googles...)

In Japanese (And since the japanese kanji system is based on Chinese writing), '人' is person, so I think a better translation would be that the person is beautiful~ (Im sorry, I couldnt help it... But, I could be wrong, I dont speak Chinese :D)

Awesome photos, I like your eyes :D And broodlords tail and port holes are so cute~ Whats the meaning behind his name?
User avatar
Fatal_S
Take Flight
Take Flight
Posts: 8391
Joined: Mon Dec 05, 2005 3:40 pm
Your Facebook name: Mel's Exotics
Country: Canada
Location: Manitoba
Contact:

Postby Fatal_S » Mon Nov 21, 2011 11:19 pm

I knew that it definitely wasn't a perfect translation, thus the "by google" part. All I go is put "traslate" and then copy/paste and post what came up. Then I spent time clicking the words to see what else it might translate into. Beautiful person would make a lot more sense.
wwlshk
Bluey Beginner
Bluey Beginner
Posts: 3
Joined: Mon Nov 21, 2011 10:44 pm
Country:
Location: Inner Mongolia,China

Postby wwlshk » Mon Nov 21, 2011 11:21 pm

Nae wrote:I think part of your translation may be wrong there Fatal :lol: (Or..Googles...)

In Japanese (And since the japanese kanji system is based on Chinese writing), '人' is person, so I think a better translation would be that the person is beautiful~ (Im sorry, I couldnt help it... But, I could be wrong, I dont speak Chinese :D)

Awesome photos, I like your eyes :D And broodlords tail and port holes are so cute~ Whats the meaning behind his name?


“so I think a better translation would be that the person is beautiful”英语我不是很会,按照我的语言习惯,你的翻译应该是准确的。
User avatar
realis88
Bluey Follower
Bluey Follower
Posts: 309
Joined: Tue May 31, 2011 12:03 am
Country:
Location: indonesia

Postby realis88 » Tue Nov 22, 2011 11:13 am

wooowwww nice
User avatar
Spindown
Reptilian Artisan
Reptilian Artisan
Posts: 2680
Joined: Fri Sep 03, 2010 7:24 pm
Country:

Postby Spindown » Tue Nov 22, 2011 11:18 am

*blush* thanks for all the nice comments! i love her portholes too, i want to find a bf for her once i behavior sex her to be "sure".

his (i guess i should say her now) name is a unit from Starcraft 2, my boyfriend was obsessed with it for a while. One of the 3 races are called Zerg, they are alien race kinda like bugs :P that was the race he played, so he insisted that i name my skinks after sc 2 :P
~Alyy
Spindown Reptiles est. 2013 ------- Facebook.com/SpindownReptiles
Specializing in Kenyan Sand boas and Special Needs animal care.

Return to “General Discussion and FAQ”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 225 guests