And it definitely is a good video for showing what happens when skinks fight. It shows all the warning signs and body language that I can recognize but would have a terrible time describing here.
I'm also glad members here were quick to recognize that those skinks needed to be separated.
Oh, as a tip for introducing potentially aggressive skinks, you can wrap a piece of scotch tape around the mouth (don't cover nose or eyes) to stop them from biting each other. I did this with Jenga a lot because of his awful temper and how powerful he is. Instead of biting two males end up smashing their heads into each other (quickly separate).
In my limited experience, even a really aggressive male is easily whipped and submissive to females (Jenga the jerk became a shy little puppy in the presence of Hank for example). The danger then lies in him grabbing the wrong part of the body by accident. However, since I know that there are females who have been seriously injured by males, there are obviously exceptions and males who will attack females.
My females might tell each other off a bit, but they mostly ignore each other completely when introduced.


