Yet more pics

Everything Blue Tongues! Have a question? Just got a BTS and want to introduce yourself? This is the place!
Forum rules
In this forum all are welcome to ask blue tongue skink-related questions, share information, ideas, tips, experiences, and pictures with fellow BTS enthusiasts.
If you are wondering if your BTS is acting normally or might be sick, this is where you can get help with that.
This is also where you can have some FUN while sharing the enjoyment you get from your blueys!
User avatar
Katrina
The Daredevil
The Daredevil
Posts: 9769
Joined: Sun Dec 02, 2007 3:34 pm
Country:
Location: Alberta, Canada

Yet more pics

Postby Katrina » Wed Nov 16, 2011 10:37 pm

I know... I post too many. :oops:

Sam:
Image
Image

Rollie - just love his colors, photos don't do him justice:
Image
Image

Cute house guest, Mr.Riff-Raff:
Image
Image

Kira:
Image

Jaxi:
Image

Northerns, other than little Sam, are brumating and Simon is shedding.
User avatar
Jeff
Vladik Pippery
Vladik Pippery
Posts: 5684
Joined: Thu Sep 18, 2008 3:33 pm
Country:
Location: Arizona, USA
Contact:

Postby Jeff » Wed Nov 16, 2011 10:45 pm

Come on Katrina! You are using up all the bandwidth! Leave some for other people. :P

They look awesome. I can't wait until we start seeing some offspring from your skinks.
6.10.9 T. s. intermedia
2.2.7 T. s. scincoides
1.2.1 T. nigrolutea
2.2.0 T. r. rugosa
1.2.3 T.g. keyensis
2.0.5 T.s. chimaera
0.0.0. T. occipitalis
0.0.0. T. multifasciata
http://www.btskinks.com
https://www.facebook.com/pages/Bluetong ... 846297977#
User avatar
Nae
Forum Graphic Designer
Forum Graphic Designer
Posts: 1889
Joined: Tue Nov 23, 2010 4:30 am
Country:
Location: Western Australia

Postby Nae » Wed Nov 16, 2011 10:49 pm

Everyones looking lovely :D

Dont worry, I dont think anyone minds all the pics!
User avatar
Fatal_S
Take Flight
Take Flight
Posts: 8391
Joined: Mon Dec 05, 2005 3:40 pm
Your Facebook name: Mel's Exotics
Country: Canada
Location: Manitoba
Contact:

Postby Fatal_S » Wed Nov 16, 2011 10:49 pm

Sam really reminds me of her daddy; same looks, same poses :)

Also, Rollie :cloud9:
User avatar
lemon1
Bluey Beginner
Bluey Beginner
Posts: 185
Joined: Sat Sep 24, 2011 8:29 pm
Country:
Location: Winnipeg

Postby lemon1 » Thu Nov 17, 2011 1:51 am

I love your pictures . It's great knowing the parents and neat to see the similarities . Sam looks almost yellow along the sides . Your meraukes are beautiful too . I want a Merauke baby so badly . I hear they are very tame and great family pets ....... especially when you get them as babies . It's great to see them grow . My older son wants an IJ too . One reptile show and we're addicted :)
User avatar
StaceyLeigh
Northern Love
Northern Love
Posts: 1576
Joined: Thu May 19, 2011 4:24 pm
Country: USA
Location: CNY
Contact:

Postby StaceyLeigh » Thu Nov 17, 2011 6:37 am

We can never have too many pictures :ohyes:

Your Skinks are all so beautiful and healthy! The more Meraukes I see the more I think I want one. As soon as someone starts breeding them here I will seriously think about getting one, yours are so adorable :cloud9:
User avatar
Bird_Brain
The Happy Hitman
The Happy Hitman
Posts: 4079
Joined: Sat Nov 04, 2006 7:11 pm
Country:
Location: Warren, Indiana

Postby Bird_Brain » Thu Nov 17, 2011 7:17 am

Beauties, Kat!
Brad
User avatar
Kbell31
Bluey Addict
Bluey Addict
Posts: 484
Joined: Tue Nov 08, 2011 2:12 pm
Country:
Location: Ohio

Postby Kbell31 » Thu Nov 17, 2011 10:29 am

Atleast you know how to post pics :?
User avatar
Nae
Forum Graphic Designer
Forum Graphic Designer
Posts: 1889
Joined: Tue Nov 23, 2010 4:30 am
Country:
Location: Western Australia

Postby Nae » Thu Nov 17, 2011 10:32 am

Kbell - You almost had it right last time, Katrina just had to disable the BBCode, if your try again ensuring its still disabled it should work? Especially since others were able to post them from the links~
User avatar
Kbell31
Bluey Addict
Bluey Addict
Posts: 484
Joined: Tue Nov 08, 2011 2:12 pm
Country:
Location: Ohio

Postby Kbell31 » Thu Nov 17, 2011 10:41 am

Yes, it should work next time. I will not give up :sweat:
User avatar
Katrina
The Daredevil
The Daredevil
Posts: 9769
Joined: Sun Dec 02, 2007 3:34 pm
Country:
Location: Alberta, Canada

Postby Katrina » Thu Nov 17, 2011 12:06 pm

lemon1 wrote:. I want a Merauke baby so badly .

Just give me time! :wink: Hopefully sooner, rather than later!

My Meraukes are all very mellow and curious. Even ones I got as an adult with no history might be skittish when held but are overall very curious and not aggressive at all. They don't really run at all or avoid being handled, they just seem a bit unsure/nervous about it. This obviously isn't true for all - I have been very lucky with Meraukes.

Jeff - I wanted to save bandwidth for you. I kept waiting, hoping you would post updated pics of Alex. Or that Brad would post tanny pics. Or maybe El Lobo or even Scott would post more blotchie pics. I got tired out waiting for you guys. :( But if you want it, the bandwidth is all yours!
User avatar
Spindown
Reptilian Artisan
Reptilian Artisan
Posts: 2680
Joined: Fri Sep 03, 2010 7:24 pm
Country:

Postby Spindown » Thu Nov 17, 2011 12:54 pm

my merauke is verrrrry calm. she is in fact the calmest, best natured skink i have. :D
~Alyy
Spindown Reptiles est. 2013 ------- Facebook.com/SpindownReptiles
Specializing in Kenyan Sand boas and Special Needs animal care.
User avatar
Katrina
The Daredevil
The Daredevil
Posts: 9769
Joined: Sun Dec 02, 2007 3:34 pm
Country:
Location: Alberta, Canada

Postby Katrina » Thu Nov 17, 2011 1:08 pm

Fatal_S wrote:Sam really reminds me of her daddy; same looks, same poses :)


:ohyes: That is what I wanted!!! Someone that looks like daddy, because daddy is gorgeous. :D

Thanks Mel! Sam is perfect.

Return to “General Discussion and FAQ”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 227 guests