First babies of the season !

Everything Blue Tongues! Have a question? Just got a BTS and want to introduce yourself? This is the place!
Forum rules
In this forum all are welcome to ask blue tongue skink-related questions, share information, ideas, tips, experiences, and pictures with fellow BTS enthusiasts.
If you are wondering if your BTS is acting normally or might be sick, this is where you can get help with that.
This is also where you can have some FUN while sharing the enjoyment you get from your blueys!
User avatar
Katrina
The Daredevil
The Daredevil
Posts: 9769
Joined: Sun Dec 02, 2007 3:34 pm
Country:
Location: Alberta, Canada

Postby Katrina » Thu Oct 27, 2011 4:07 pm

occi1 wrote:Thanks guys !
They are not really a project . I'm not into easterns in a big way ,just like black animals . I mainly work with occipitalis colour forms and shingle colour forms


Those guys are just gorgeous. I'd love to see any other photos you have that you are willing to share. I don't think I've ever seen occis specifically bred for colors (we hardly see occi photos period).
User avatar
Richard.C
Kimberley Klan
Kimberley Klan
Posts: 10474
Joined: Mon Oct 10, 2005 3:37 am
Country:
Location: melbourne australia

Postby Richard.C » Mon Oct 31, 2011 3:54 pm

nice one occi,love those black easterns,nice start to,pretty early for melb bubs,assume they live indoors
User avatar
Richard.C
Kimberley Klan
Kimberley Klan
Posts: 10474
Joined: Mon Oct 10, 2005 3:37 am
Country:
Location: melbourne australia

Postby Richard.C » Mon Oct 31, 2011 3:56 pm

any luck with the land mullets mating
occi1
Bluey Addict
Bluey Addict
Posts: 37
Joined: Fri Nov 05, 2010 5:53 pm
Country:
Location: Melbourne Australia

Postby occi1 » Fri Nov 04, 2011 2:45 am

Hi,
Yes, the parents were brought indoors in late winter,hence the early birth. Great little things, already feeding like monsters.
The landmullets are still quite. Only observed activity a few days so far this spring. Again, mine are mainly active at dusk this time of year. This is when I see them feeding.
I will show some different colour forms/ locale types in the future. Should have some interesting babies being born by Xmas.
User avatar
Zach
Grand Cicada
Grand Cicada
Posts: 7550
Joined: Mon Jan 12, 2004 8:38 pm
Country:
Location: Orygun
Contact:

Postby Zach » Mon Nov 07, 2011 6:30 pm

Jeff wrote:Congratulations! I hope I get to see some of those in person some day. It's hard to believe they are real!



I think that every time I see them! They look like shiny little plastic toys fresh our of their packaging. :lol:

Thanks for sharing these, occi! I think these are the same line as the babies in the May issue of Reptiles Magazine a couple years ago, right?

+ 2.2 Irian Jaya (Slurpy, Nona, Sassy, Cool Moe Dee)
+ 1.1 Eastern (Eugene, Enzo)
+ 1.2 Northern (Niko, Pearl, Peach)
+ 1.0 Tanimbar Island (TQ)

Return to “General Discussion and FAQ”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 202 guests