Pics of Thora and Inari (before Thora starts brumation)

Everything Blue Tongues! Have a question? Just got a BTS and want to introduce yourself? This is the place!
Forum rules
In this forum all are welcome to ask blue tongue skink-related questions, share information, ideas, tips, experiences, and pictures with fellow BTS enthusiasts.
If you are wondering if your BTS is acting normally or might be sick, this is where you can get help with that.
This is also where you can have some FUN while sharing the enjoyment you get from your blueys!
User avatar
ExtremeJustin
Bluey Beginner
Bluey Beginner
Posts: 198
Joined: Mon May 03, 2010 10:23 am
Country: USA
Location: Tampa,Florida

Pics of Thora and Inari (before Thora starts brumation)

Postby ExtremeJustin » Sun Nov 06, 2011 7:43 pm

Thora went off today so she can get ready to make babies next year! I figured I'd post a couple of pics. I also have some pics of my newest edition to the household (a redfoot tortoise) which I'll post in the off topic section.

Thora enjoying her last day at home for a while:
Image

Thora settling in a Ray's (I forgot my camera so this is from my phone):
Image

Inari (I need to get some pics where her scales aren't reflecting the light. She looks much better in person.)


Image


Justin
No, it's a SKINK not a SKUNK. Er, no, it's not a Blue Tongued Skank---although I do think I dated one of those at some point.
• 0.1.0 Eastern Blue Tongued Skink (Thor[a])
R.I.P:
1.0.0 Leopard Gecko (Lou)
1.0.0 Dwarf Bunny (Mars, the Tie Dye Bunny)
• 0.0.1 Indonesian Blue Tongued Skink (Inari)
User avatar
Katrina
The Daredevil
The Daredevil
Posts: 9769
Joined: Sun Dec 02, 2007 3:34 pm
Country:
Location: Alberta, Canada

Postby Katrina » Sun Nov 06, 2011 7:53 pm

Beautiful!! I love Inari's dark colors and black outlining. Looks like she could use a couple good meals though, when did you get her?

Very cool that you can brumate Thora at Ray's and breed his males to her. Breeding loans are so great. :D Can't wait to see the babies you get!
User avatar
ExtremeJustin
Bluey Beginner
Bluey Beginner
Posts: 198
Joined: Mon May 03, 2010 10:23 am
Country: USA
Location: Tampa,Florida

Postby ExtremeJustin » Sun Nov 06, 2011 7:57 pm

Thank you! Oh and when I sized down Inari's pic it came out small for some reason. She's actually huge. I got here on September 11th. She's the skink from this thread: http://bluetongueskinks.net/forum/viewt ... highlight=
No, it's a SKINK not a SKUNK. Er, no, it's not a Blue Tongued Skank---although I do think I dated one of those at some point.
• 0.1.0 Eastern Blue Tongued Skink (Thor[a])
R.I.P:
1.0.0 Leopard Gecko (Lou)
1.0.0 Dwarf Bunny (Mars, the Tie Dye Bunny)
• 0.0.1 Indonesian Blue Tongued Skink (Inari)
User avatar
Zach
Grand Cicada
Grand Cicada
Posts: 7550
Joined: Mon Jan 12, 2004 8:38 pm
Country:
Location: Orygun
Contact:

Postby Zach » Mon Nov 07, 2011 1:30 pm

Inari is awesome!

+ 2.2 Irian Jaya (Slurpy, Nona, Sassy, Cool Moe Dee)
+ 1.1 Eastern (Eugene, Enzo)
+ 1.2 Northern (Niko, Pearl, Peach)
+ 1.0 Tanimbar Island (TQ)
User avatar
Krista
Bluey Beginner
Bluey Beginner
Posts: 181
Joined: Tue May 04, 2010 11:37 am
Country:
Location: Canada

Postby Krista » Mon Nov 07, 2011 3:43 pm

Inari is a real beauty :love:
0.0.1 Indo - Ishtar
0.1 Ball Python - Anubis
1.1 Corn Snakes - Kryos + Sati
0.1 IJ Carpet Python - Ammit
1.0 Jaguar Carpet Python - Osiris

Return to “General Discussion and FAQ”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Google [Bot] and 115 guests