What did your BTS do for Halloween?

Everything Blue Tongues! Have a question? Just got a BTS and want to introduce yourself? This is the place!
Forum rules
In this forum all are welcome to ask blue tongue skink-related questions, share information, ideas, tips, experiences, and pictures with fellow BTS enthusiasts.
If you are wondering if your BTS is acting normally or might be sick, this is where you can get help with that.
This is also where you can have some FUN while sharing the enjoyment you get from your blueys!
ILoveMyMonsters
Bluey Beginner
Bluey Beginner
Posts: 124
Joined: Mon Jul 25, 2011 5:03 pm
Country:
Location: St. Louis, Missouri

What did your BTS do for Halloween?

Postby ILoveMyMonsters » Mon Oct 31, 2011 8:48 pm

So what did everybody's skinks do for Halloween this year?

Costumes? Eating pumpkin? Helping you pass out candy to the trick-or-treaters? :D
• Gauge - Northern Blue Tongued Skink
• Krueger - Chinese Shar Pei
• Alban - Variegated Blaze Rat
• Havoc - Double Rex x Patchwork Hairless Rat
• Sushi - Betta
ILoveMyMonsters
Bluey Beginner
Bluey Beginner
Posts: 124
Joined: Mon Jul 25, 2011 5:03 pm
Country:
Location: St. Louis, Missouri

Postby ILoveMyMonsters » Mon Oct 31, 2011 8:50 pm

Gauge was perching on my shoulder while I passed out candy. Some of the kids got quite a kick out of her! :lol:

I think she scared one poor little boy :oops:

I wish I had gotten some pics to add to her ever-expanding photo album.
• Gauge - Northern Blue Tongued Skink

• Krueger - Chinese Shar Pei

• Alban - Variegated Blaze Rat

• Havoc - Double Rex x Patchwork Hairless Rat

• Sushi - Betta
User avatar
Coomassie
The Inked Chemist
The Inked Chemist
Posts: 1826
Joined: Thu Nov 04, 2010 5:01 pm
Country:
Location: Newark, DE

Postby Coomassie » Tue Nov 01, 2011 3:29 am

Coomassie slept the entire night. We don't get trick or treaters and we just watched tv all night. Next year...I have plans for him...
Cay T.
User avatar
Nae
Forum Graphic Designer
Forum Graphic Designer
Posts: 1889
Joined: Tue Nov 23, 2010 4:30 am
Country:
Location: Western Australia

Postby Nae » Tue Nov 01, 2011 3:31 am

I am fearing for Coomassie...
User avatar
MissMeg
Bluey Enthusiast
Bluey Enthusiast
Posts: 847
Joined: Sat Mar 05, 2011 5:39 pm
Country: Canada
Location: Sooke,BC

Postby MissMeg » Tue Nov 01, 2011 5:53 am

Lol Ruckus was out and a bout. I think he pushed his play pumpkins around a bit. He seems to do that often. I put them ever so nicley showcased in his cage, then the next thing you knowhes pushed them all across his cage!

Then he fell asleep. All that pumpkin pushin' wore him out
User avatar
StaceyLeigh
Northern Love
Northern Love
Posts: 1576
Joined: Thu May 19, 2011 4:24 pm
Country: USA
Location: CNY
Contact:

Postby StaceyLeigh » Tue Nov 01, 2011 8:33 am

I was busy taking my Human children trick or treating, so the blueys slept. They got a treat of fresh pumpkin today with their food. Ember enjoyed hers, the verdict is still out on Thor, he is being lazy :roll:
User avatar
JR
Bluey Beginner
Bluey Beginner
Posts: 145
Joined: Fri Jun 04, 2010 12:25 am
Country:
Location: Finland, Europe
Contact:

Postby JR » Tue Nov 01, 2011 10:27 am

In Finland there's not much "Halloween" anywhere. My tanny slept tight the whole night!
• 1.0.1 Tiliqua scincoides chimaerea
User avatar
Spindown
Reptilian Artisan
Reptilian Artisan
Posts: 2680
Joined: Fri Sep 03, 2010 7:24 pm
Country:

Postby Spindown » Tue Nov 01, 2011 10:51 am

we just had two friends over, and 2 of my 4 skinks are brumating. The others were asleep, and we got no trick or treaters.

The snakes got fed though. :)
~Alyy
Spindown Reptiles est. 2013 ------- Facebook.com/SpindownReptiles
Specializing in Kenyan Sand boas and Special Needs animal care.
User avatar
xxmonitorlizardxx
Walks with Squirrels
Walks with Squirrels
Posts: 4050
Joined: Mon Apr 26, 2010 7:06 pm
Your Facebook name: Jeremy Johnson
Country:
Location: NJ, USA

Postby xxmonitorlizardxx » Tue Nov 01, 2011 1:26 pm

I scared one kid... Wait no that was my mom never mind :lol:
Blueberry just ate some pumpkin and I ate some candy.
Some areas are re scheduling Halloween till Friday so I get to go trick or treating again.
PS- For all of you that trick or treat. To get more candy has several of your old costumes to switch into. worked wonders for me :lol:
Merauke Blue Tongue Skink Breeder
https://www.facebook.com/JJReptiles/

Return to “General Discussion and FAQ”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 205 guests