Pics of my new bluey!

Everything Blue Tongues! Have a question? Just got a BTS and want to introduce yourself? This is the place!
Forum rules
In this forum all are welcome to ask blue tongue skink-related questions, share information, ideas, tips, experiences, and pictures with fellow BTS enthusiasts.
If you are wondering if your BTS is acting normally or might be sick, this is where you can get help with that.
This is also where you can have some FUN while sharing the enjoyment you get from your blueys!
User avatar
Scooter_in_Kindergarten
Bluey Beginner
Bluey Beginner
Posts: 152
Joined: Wed Jul 27, 2011 7:25 pm
Country:
Location: Central Florida

Postby Scooter_in_Kindergarten » Sun Oct 23, 2011 9:34 pm

Tanith wrote:It was pretty funny when I was purchasing that new guinnea pig hide for Digger today. The cashier said "Aww, what kind of critter do you have" and I replied "A lizard". Her expression was priceless as she replied "oh" :shock: . I guess she was expecting me to have some sort of small mammal. :lol:



hehe, I love those responses from the pet folk at the pet stores. Its so funny! Do you get the same response when you buy cat/dog food? "what kind of dog do you have?!" . . . "Umm. . . I own a lizard :-D ."
User avatar
ExtremeJustin
Bluey Beginner
Bluey Beginner
Posts: 198
Joined: Mon May 03, 2010 10:23 am
Country: USA
Location: Tampa,Florida

Postby ExtremeJustin » Mon Oct 24, 2011 12:22 am

Tanith wrote:It was pretty funny when I was purchasing that new guinnea pig hide for Digger today. The cashier said "Aww, what kind of critter do you have" and I replied "A lizard". Her expression was priceless as she replied "oh" :shock: . I guess she was expecting me to have some sort of small mammal. :lol:


:lol: I got the same type of response when I bought one of those for my BTS a while back.
No, it's a SKINK not a SKUNK. Er, no, it's not a Blue Tongued Skank---although I do think I dated one of those at some point.
• 0.1.0 Eastern Blue Tongued Skink (Thor[a])
R.I.P:
1.0.0 Leopard Gecko (Lou)
1.0.0 Dwarf Bunny (Mars, the Tie Dye Bunny)
• 0.0.1 Indonesian Blue Tongued Skink (Inari)

Return to “General Discussion and FAQ”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 253 guests