Everything Blue Tongues! Have a question? Just got a BTS and want to introduce yourself? This is the place!
Forum rules
In this forum all are welcome to ask blue tongue skink-related questions, share information, ideas, tips, experiences, and pictures with fellow BTS enthusiasts. If you are wondering if your BTS is acting normally or might be sick, this is where you can get help with that. This is also where you can have some FUN while sharing the enjoyment you get from your blueys!
Thanks, Brad! They have been a great addition to our pet family. I really love the Northerns, there is such a vast array of color combinations and markings. I find these differences fascinating!
Thanks Katrina! I am planning to submit a photo for the seasons photo contest. We have a large maple tree in the back yard, so I am planning to get a photo with some of those leaves.