Suggestions
Forum rules
In this forum all are welcome to ask blue tongue skink-related questions, share information, ideas, tips, experiences, and pictures with fellow BTS enthusiasts.
If you are wondering if your BTS is acting normally or might be sick, this is where you can get help with that.
This is also where you can have some FUN while sharing the enjoyment you get from your blueys!
In this forum all are welcome to ask blue tongue skink-related questions, share information, ideas, tips, experiences, and pictures with fellow BTS enthusiasts.
If you are wondering if your BTS is acting normally or might be sick, this is where you can get help with that.
This is also where you can have some FUN while sharing the enjoyment you get from your blueys!
- Chasen
- Bluey Beginner

- Posts: 32
- Joined: Mon Aug 15, 2011 10:22 am
- Country:
- Location: Provincetown, Mass
Suggestions
Alas, I've only had little Agro for a couple weeks, but now I am relocating to Richmond on the 1st of Oct. I will be downsizing my reptiles to the snakes that require minimal care due to much traveling in my future. Agro not only requires daily maintenance, but is going to need work to calm and tame him. I don't want him to just go to anyone therefore I won't advertise him on CL or in the paper. Do the classifieds on this forum get a lot of viewing? Any suggestions on how and where to get the word out that he needs a loving home? Thanx
- ExtremeJustin
- Bluey Beginner

- Posts: 198
- Joined: Mon May 03, 2010 10:23 am
- Country: USA
- Location: Tampa,Florida
Every listing in the classified section has at least 30something views and most seem to have hundreds of views so you should probably do OK. This is the one from this thread right? : http://bluetongueskinks.net/forum/viewtopic.php?p=376853&highlight=#376853
No, it's a SKINK not a SKUNK. Er, no, it's not a Blue Tongued Skank---although I do think I dated one of those at some point.
• 0.1.0 Eastern Blue Tongued Skink (Thor[a])
R.I.P:
1.0.0 Leopard Gecko (Lou)
1.0.0 Dwarf Bunny (Mars, the Tie Dye Bunny)
• 0.0.1 Indonesian Blue Tongued Skink (Inari)
• 0.1.0 Eastern Blue Tongued Skink (Thor[a])
R.I.P:
1.0.0 Leopard Gecko (Lou)
1.0.0 Dwarf Bunny (Mars, the Tie Dye Bunny)
• 0.0.1 Indonesian Blue Tongued Skink (Inari)
- Susann
- ADMIN

- Posts: 4022
- Joined: Mon Mar 22, 2010 12:06 pm
- Country: USA
- Location: Utah
Aaaawww, he's beautiful!
I deffinitely "feel the need" for a Northern, but since buying hu-mondo cages, and renovating downstairs, I don't have anywhere to put him
I don't want to talk you into keeping him if you don't feel like you have the time for him,
but BTS are such low maintenance reptiles, it really only NEEDS to take a few minutes every day, and just a few more on feeding-days.
But if you have lots of information on who the breeders are, where he's from, how old he is, what size he is and all that, you should be able to sell (give?) him to a good, loving home.
I deffinitely "feel the need" for a Northern, but since buying hu-mondo cages, and renovating downstairs, I don't have anywhere to put him
I don't want to talk you into keeping him if you don't feel like you have the time for him,
but BTS are such low maintenance reptiles, it really only NEEDS to take a few minutes every day, and just a few more on feeding-days.
But if you have lots of information on who the breeders are, where he's from, how old he is, what size he is and all that, you should be able to sell (give?) him to a good, loving home.
Breeder and keeper of Meraukes from 2010 to 2022.
- Chasen
- Bluey Beginner

- Posts: 32
- Joined: Mon Aug 15, 2011 10:22 am
- Country:
- Location: Provincetown, Mass
- Katrina
- The Daredevil

- Posts: 9769
- Joined: Sun Dec 02, 2007 3:34 pm
- Country:
- Location: Alberta, Canada
Return to “General Discussion and FAQ”
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 256 guests
