Male or female?

Everything Blue Tongues! Have a question? Just got a BTS and want to introduce yourself? This is the place!
Forum rules
In this forum all are welcome to ask blue tongue skink-related questions, share information, ideas, tips, experiences, and pictures with fellow BTS enthusiasts.
If you are wondering if your BTS is acting normally or might be sick, this is where you can get help with that.
This is also where you can have some FUN while sharing the enjoyment you get from your blueys!
User avatar
StaceyLeigh
Northern Love
Northern Love
Posts: 1576
Joined: Thu May 19, 2011 4:24 pm
Country: USA
Location: CNY
Contact:

Male or female?

Postby StaceyLeigh » Mon Jul 25, 2011 8:22 am

I know sexing by just looks is not reliable. That said I also know there are some experienced keepers on here that are good at looking at a BTS and telling sex? I would love to know if Thor is really a male? he is only about 3 months at this point, so I haven't seen sperm plugs. He is 14" long and 220g
here is a couple of pictures. I know it will just be an opinion, I am just curious.Image

Return to “General Discussion and FAQ”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 264 guests