Pictures of My Female Northerns (DUW)

Everything Blue Tongues! Have a question? Just got a BTS and want to introduce yourself? This is the place!
Forum rules
In this forum all are welcome to ask blue tongue skink-related questions, share information, ideas, tips, experiences, and pictures with fellow BTS enthusiasts.
If you are wondering if your BTS is acting normally or might be sick, this is where you can get help with that.
This is also where you can have some FUN while sharing the enjoyment you get from your blueys!
User avatar
Fatal_S
Take Flight
Take Flight
Posts: 8391
Joined: Mon Dec 05, 2005 3:40 pm
Your Facebook name: Mel's Exotics
Country: Canada
Location: Manitoba
Contact:

Pictures of My Female Northerns (DUW)

Postby Fatal_S » Fri Jun 17, 2011 5:23 pm

Just took pictures of most of my Northerns, so I figured I'd share. I've got 1 Northern I think is preggo, with 2 others possible but unlikely.

Fluke is almost 4 now, and I think she's pregnant :D I've got my fingers crossed.

Image
Image
Image
Image
Image

Trouble is possibly pregnant, but I'm not expecting anything. Definitely grouchy though, spent the entire time freaking out and trying to grab me. Caramel northerns seem to hate me -.-'
Image
Image
Image
Image
Image
Image
Image
Image
Image

Evita is also possibly pregnant, and is acting more like a preggo than Trouble, but she only bred once, so I'm not expecting anything. It's too bad since she's my largest female.
Image
Image
Image
Image
Image
Image
Image
Image
Image
Image

And lastly, Hank is here on breeding loan, but tended to be a real weiner to the other skinks and chased all the boys off. She did manage to capture Jenga's heart, but alas they never did the deed. I'm hoping Stuart may forget his skinks are here so I can have another go next spring.
Image
Image
Image
Image
Image
Image
Image
Image
User avatar
Toxique
Bluey Beginner
Bluey Beginner
Posts: 164
Joined: Tue May 03, 2011 2:42 pm
Country:
Location: Wisconsin, USA

Postby Toxique » Fri Jun 17, 2011 8:20 pm

fluke's orange sides are gorgeous!
1.0.0 Mortimer, Irian Jaya BTS
1.0.0 Nero, Pastel morph ball python
1.0.0 Wheatley, kitty
User avatar
Katrina
The Daredevil
The Daredevil
Posts: 9769
Joined: Sun Dec 02, 2007 3:34 pm
Country:
Location: Alberta, Canada

Postby Katrina » Sat Jun 18, 2011 8:34 am

:woo:

I hope you get some babies, especially some nice dark ones. :D So pretty!
User avatar
Jeff
Vladik Pippery
Vladik Pippery
Posts: 5684
Joined: Thu Sep 18, 2008 3:33 pm
Country:
Location: Arizona, USA
Contact:

Postby Jeff » Sat Jun 18, 2011 7:20 pm

You have some gorgeous northerns. I hope you get something from someone!
6.10.9 T. s. intermedia
2.2.7 T. s. scincoides
1.2.1 T. nigrolutea
2.2.0 T. r. rugosa
1.2.3 T.g. keyensis
2.0.5 T.s. chimaera
0.0.0. T. occipitalis
0.0.0. T. multifasciata
http://www.btskinks.com
https://www.facebook.com/pages/Bluetong ... 846297977#
User avatar
StaceyLeigh
Northern Love
Northern Love
Posts: 1576
Joined: Thu May 19, 2011 4:24 pm
Country: USA
Location: CNY
Contact:

Postby StaceyLeigh » Mon Jun 20, 2011 4:58 am

They are all gorgeous! :lovestruck: Hope you get some little ones!
teiryklav
Bluey Beginner
Bluey Beginner
Posts: 17
Joined: Sun Jun 07, 2009 10:36 pm
Country:

Postby teiryklav » Mon Jun 20, 2011 9:49 am

some really nice northrerns! id like to have one lol
hope they breed well, i want some :P
-teiryklav-
User avatar
missmacabre
Rat Girl
Rat Girl
Posts: 1023
Joined: Tue Feb 10, 2009 4:31 am
Country:
Location: New Zealand

Postby missmacabre » Mon Jun 20, 2011 7:57 pm

Lol love the pics of Trouble, looks like her name suits :lol:

Jess <:3 )~
1 male Eastern BTS: Onyxia
1 male Bearded Dragon: Falkor
1 Green and Golden Bell Frog
5 male Rats: Anubis, Ice, Riff Raff, Tobias and Templeton
2 female Budgies: Remy and Emile
1 male Mouse: Archie (aka Mouseman)
ssr
Bluey Addict
Bluey Addict
Posts: 964
Joined: Mon Mar 03, 2008 5:34 pm
Country:
Location: Iowa

Postby ssr » Tue Jun 21, 2011 4:15 pm

Hope you see babies soon!
christian
Bluey Beginner
Bluey Beginner
Posts: 36
Joined: Fri Sep 24, 2010 9:35 pm
Country:

Postby christian » Fri Jun 24, 2011 2:10 pm

I have a question... is Evita bigger than Bruno?
User avatar
Fatal_S
Take Flight
Take Flight
Posts: 8391
Joined: Mon Dec 05, 2005 3:40 pm
Your Facebook name: Mel's Exotics
Country: Canada
Location: Manitoba
Contact:

Postby Fatal_S » Sat Jun 25, 2011 12:41 am

Nope. None of my skinks are even close to being Bruno's size. Evita weighs... 540g.
christian
Bluey Beginner
Bluey Beginner
Posts: 36
Joined: Fri Sep 24, 2010 9:35 pm
Country:

Postby christian » Mon Jul 04, 2011 3:21 pm

Hahaha Bruno is I think probably about 900-970 grams :)
christian
Bluey Beginner
Bluey Beginner
Posts: 36
Joined: Fri Sep 24, 2010 9:35 pm
Country:

Postby christian » Mon Jul 04, 2011 7:51 pm

I'm not really sure about Bruno's weight because of her babies and the fact that i haven"t had my dad weigh her since
User avatar
Jeff
Vladik Pippery
Vladik Pippery
Posts: 5684
Joined: Thu Sep 18, 2008 3:33 pm
Country:
Location: Arizona, USA
Contact:

Postby Jeff » Mon Jul 04, 2011 7:56 pm

Geez Christian, you could have asked! Bruno is between 1050-1100 grams when she isn't gravid. She is a large girl. She insists that she is merely "big boned" though.
6.10.9 T. s. intermedia
2.2.7 T. s. scincoides
1.2.1 T. nigrolutea
2.2.0 T. r. rugosa
1.2.3 T.g. keyensis
2.0.5 T.s. chimaera
0.0.0. T. occipitalis
0.0.0. T. multifasciata
http://www.btskinks.com
https://www.facebook.com/pages/Bluetong ... 846297977#

Return to “General Discussion and FAQ”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 142 guests