New to site saying hi!

Everything Blue Tongues! Have a question? Just got a BTS and want to introduce yourself? This is the place!
Forum rules
In this forum all are welcome to ask blue tongue skink-related questions, share information, ideas, tips, experiences, and pictures with fellow BTS enthusiasts.
If you are wondering if your BTS is acting normally or might be sick, this is where you can get help with that.
This is also where you can have some FUN while sharing the enjoyment you get from your blueys!
WeatherMan_Tom
Bluey Beginner
Bluey Beginner
Posts: 51
Joined: Thu May 19, 2011 10:27 pm
Country:
Location: New Yorl

New to site saying hi!

Postby WeatherMan_Tom » Sun May 22, 2011 10:31 pm

Hey everyone, new here and just wanted to say hi. I'll be having lots of questions I'm sure. This is my first lizard and have dedicated a good two months to research prior to getting him. But still looking forward to the help you guys and give me and Felix! (Felix is my Irian Jaya.)
User avatar
Coomassie
The Inked Chemist
The Inked Chemist
Posts: 1826
Joined: Thu Nov 04, 2010 5:01 pm
Country:
Location: Newark, DE

Postby Coomassie » Mon May 23, 2011 3:25 am

Hi, welcome to the site!
Cay T.
User avatar
Roheryn
Bluey Follower
Bluey Follower
Posts: 399
Joined: Fri Aug 13, 2010 2:04 pm
Country:
Location: Netherlands

Postby Roheryn » Mon May 23, 2011 4:30 am

Hi, and welcome. Feel free to ask any question you have...and post a LOT of pics :D
each day's a gift, not a given right.
User avatar
Katrina
The Daredevil
The Daredevil
Posts: 9769
Joined: Sun Dec 02, 2007 3:34 pm
Country:
Location: Alberta, Canada

Postby Katrina » Mon May 23, 2011 9:19 am

Welcome!! I love the name Felix, that is so cute.
User avatar
WanderingChai
Bluey Enthusiast
Bluey Enthusiast
Posts: 627
Joined: Sat May 21, 2011 6:11 pm
Country:
Location: New York

Postby WanderingChai » Mon May 23, 2011 12:37 pm

Welcome! I'm Brand-New too. :D
User avatar
MissMeg
Bluey Enthusiast
Bluey Enthusiast
Posts: 847
Joined: Sat Mar 05, 2011 5:39 pm
Country: Canada
Location: Sooke,BC

Postby MissMeg » Mon May 23, 2011 5:23 pm

Welcome! I cant wait to see some pictures :D
User avatar
TapaidhNaomh
Bluey Beginner
Bluey Beginner
Posts: 38
Joined: Mon Jul 12, 2010 7:39 am
Country:
Location: Washington DC

Postby TapaidhNaomh » Tue May 24, 2011 11:19 am

Welcome. I love your choice of a name. My skink is named Thelonious, so I feel as though we have the same naming sensibilities. Somehow Felix and Thelonious sync up in my mind.

Post some pics soon.
User avatar
dsteamn
Bluey Addict
Bluey Addict
Posts: 654
Joined: Fri Nov 28, 2008 5:48 pm
Country:
Location: Virginia Beach, Virginia

Postby dsteamn » Tue May 24, 2011 8:56 pm

This is the place to be. The folks on this site are amazing. They have gotten me through many a crunch. Let me warn you though, they are picture hungry for the little guys so get your camera ready!

I commend you on doing research prior to getting your skink. I am still amazed at how many people impulse buy animals only to have them suffer as a result of that decision.

So with that being said, welcome to the site, and, of course......

We want pictures! :btsnet2:
WeatherMan_Tom
Bluey Beginner
Bluey Beginner
Posts: 51
Joined: Thu May 19, 2011 10:27 pm
Country:
Location: New Yorl

Postby WeatherMan_Tom » Tue May 24, 2011 9:48 pm

Haha I'll be sure to work on the pictures. If someone wants to buy me a camera I won't mind :P
SHiZ-niBBlE-Bam-SNiP-sNaP-saCk

Return to “General Discussion and FAQ”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 241 guests