I hope everything is doing great. Things have been full of ups and downs for me for the last 2 years, I am back in the Philippines and looking forward to be active here again.
Dropping by
Forum rules
In this forum all are welcome to ask blue tongue skink-related questions, share information, ideas, tips, experiences, and pictures with fellow BTS enthusiasts.
If you are wondering if your BTS is acting normally or might be sick, this is where you can get help with that.
This is also where you can have some FUN while sharing the enjoyment you get from your blueys!
In this forum all are welcome to ask blue tongue skink-related questions, share information, ideas, tips, experiences, and pictures with fellow BTS enthusiasts.
If you are wondering if your BTS is acting normally or might be sick, this is where you can get help with that.
This is also where you can have some FUN while sharing the enjoyment you get from your blueys!
- Drew
- Bluey Devotee

- Posts: 1032
- Joined: Mon May 21, 2007 6:03 pm
- Country:
- Location: Philippines
Dropping by
I know I have been really really out of the loop here but I just wana say hi and hello to everyone and to the best forum in the whole wide world. Cheers!
I hope everything is doing great. Things have been full of ups and downs for me for the last 2 years, I am back in the Philippines and looking forward to be active here again.
I hope everything is doing great. Things have been full of ups and downs for me for the last 2 years, I am back in the Philippines and looking forward to be active here again.
** true blooded Filipino herper!!! **
- Jeff
- Vladik Pippery

- Posts: 5684
- Joined: Thu Sep 18, 2008 3:33 pm
- Country:
- Location: Arizona, USA
- Contact:
Hey! Good to hear from you Drew! It has been a long time. Hope to see you around again.
6.10.9 T. s. intermedia
2.2.7 T. s. scincoides
1.2.1 T. nigrolutea
2.2.0 T. r. rugosa
1.2.3 T.g. keyensis
2.0.5 T.s. chimaera
0.0.0. T. occipitalis
0.0.0. T. multifasciata
http://www.btskinks.com
https://www.facebook.com/pages/Bluetong ... 846297977#
2.2.7 T. s. scincoides
1.2.1 T. nigrolutea
2.2.0 T. r. rugosa
1.2.3 T.g. keyensis
2.0.5 T.s. chimaera
0.0.0. T. occipitalis
0.0.0. T. multifasciata
http://www.btskinks.com
https://www.facebook.com/pages/Bluetong ... 846297977#
- Katrina
- The Daredevil

- Posts: 9769
- Joined: Sun Dec 02, 2007 3:34 pm
- Country:
- Location: Alberta, Canada
- Alioop
- Loopy De Loop

- Posts: 2648
- Joined: Sat Jul 26, 2008 7:37 pm
- Country:
- Location: Buffalo, NY
Return to “General Discussion and FAQ”
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 402 guests

Good to see you back! I hope you'll be able to stick around!