I am getting my first Bluey on TUESDAY!!! Some questions...

Everything Blue Tongues! Have a question? Just got a BTS and want to introduce yourself? This is the place!
Forum rules
In this forum all are welcome to ask blue tongue skink-related questions, share information, ideas, tips, experiences, and pictures with fellow BTS enthusiasts.
If you are wondering if your BTS is acting normally or might be sick, this is where you can get help with that.
This is also where you can have some FUN while sharing the enjoyment you get from your blueys!
User avatar
mom22wins
Bluey Addict
Bluey Addict
Posts: 1216
Joined: Wed Jul 11, 2007 8:12 pm
Country:
Location: Pasadena, MD
Contact:

Postby mom22wins » Thu Jul 26, 2007 9:16 am

Charlotte could become Charlie!!


That's what I was just thinking... :)
User avatar
SailleSkinklover
Bluey Fanatic
Bluey Fanatic
Posts: 2160
Joined: Mon Jul 16, 2007 8:38 pm
Country:
Location: Everett WA
Contact:

Re: names

Postby SailleSkinklover » Thu Jul 26, 2007 9:21 am

[quote="aggiegirl"]On the other hand, I think poor Pele' is actually a she but we haven't planned a name change :wink: .

Hey, I thought Pele was actually a Hawaiian Goddess of Volcanos, (I could be wrong about the gender of Pele tho') so the name should be non-gender specific? :wink:
User avatar
Leigh
Leigh of the Law
Leigh of the Law
Posts: 6695
Joined: Thu Nov 23, 2006 4:23 am
Country:
Location: Bristol, England

Postby Leigh » Fri Jul 27, 2007 1:16 am

Pele was the KING of football
MMMmmmmm... Something???????
User avatar
Jamie
Bluey Beginner
Bluey Beginner
Posts: 15
Joined: Sat Jun 30, 2007 9:58 am
Country:
Location: WA USA

Postby Jamie » Mon Jul 30, 2007 1:11 am

Leigh wrote:Pele was the KING of football


haha I love it!
Yay for animals!!!

Return to “General Discussion and FAQ”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 190 guests