Some pics of my Pink Tongue Skinks

Feel free to post pictures, information, articles or anything else related to other skink species.
Forum rules
Topics may be anything to do with other skink species, keeping within the forum rules. Topics related to other lizard species, apart from skinks, are not permitted, but these can still be posted on the general off topic forum.
StaceyLeigh
Northern Love
Northern Love

Some pics of my Pink Tongue Skinks

Postby StaceyLeigh » Sun Jan 05, 2020 7:56 am

I always forget about this "other skink Forum". Just sharing some pictures of my Pink Tongue Skinks. I have 3 females I am planning to breed this season. One is a proven females that has given me a litter back in 2018 (20 babies) I posted a few baby PTS photos too from the 2018 litter. These skinks are really a fun addition and I have enjoyed keeping them for the past 5 years.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
mb606587
ADMIN
ADMIN

Re: Some pics of my Pink Tongue Skinks

Postby mb606587 » Sun Jan 05, 2020 4:50 pm

I'm so glad you posted this! When I eventually move my Monkey skink into a larger enclosure (hopefully with a compatible female), I plan on repurposing the old enclosure to house a pair of these guys. Now I know who to contact when that day comes! I've heard nothing but amazing things about these skinks.
splashy07
ADMIN
ADMIN

Re: Some pics of my Pink Tongue Skinks

Postby splashy07 » Mon Jan 06, 2020 12:32 pm

OH SO SWEET!!!!

Return to “Other Skink Species”