Meet Neville (and me)

Feel free to post pictures, information, articles or anything else related to other skink species.
Forum rules
Topics may be anything to do with other skink species, keeping within the forum rules. Topics related to other lizard species, apart from skinks, are not permitted, but these can still be posted on the general off topic forum.
Arirang
Bluey Beginner
Bluey Beginner

Meet Neville (and me)

Postby Arirang » Sun Sep 09, 2018 12:38 pm

Hello, all!

First, a little bit about me, since, if you are like me at all, you'd stop reading after the pet bit. I am a 22-year-old male who loves animals! I work full-time at PetSmart and part time at Yankee Candle Company, and live in a combination zoo and library. Some of my favorite authors are J.K. Rowling, C.S. Lewis, J.R.R Tolkien, and H.P. Lovecraft (I guess I like initials? Lol).

My skink, who I just acquired from the previous owner today, is a 10-year-old Berber skink who has been christened Neville, after Neville Longbottom from Harry Potter. He is very tame and seems to love being handled. His situation wasn't that fabulous, so I am working on improving it bit by bit. I'll post updates about his conditions as they improve. He seems healthy, if a bit lethargic.

My other pets include a cat (Autumn), a bearded dragon (Norbert), a Dutch bunny (Hermione), a royal python (Nagini), four hermit crabs (Lucy, Ricky, Fred, and Ethel), two tarantulas (Galadriel and Tauriel), and a 55 gallon freshwater community aquarium. I look forward to getting to know all of you!
IMG_20180909_123259.jpg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Yeshika
Bluey Beginner
Bluey Beginner

Re: Meet Neville (and me)

Postby Yeshika » Sun Sep 09, 2018 5:07 pm

Welcome to the forum! That's a beautiful skink, I'm glad you were able to take him in! Love the names, I tend to name my critters after book characters too :lol: Please feel free to absolutely spam the website with skink pictures, I think everyone here loves seeing them!

Return to “Other Skink Species”