BTS species

Feel free to post pictures, information, articles or anything else related to other skink species.
Forum rules
Topics may be anything to do with other skink species, keeping within the forum rules. Topics related to other lizard species, apart from skinks, are not permitted, but these can still be posted on the general off topic forum.
rmmonso
Bluey Beginner
Bluey Beginner

BTS species

Postby rmmonso » Tue Jul 24, 2018 8:08 pm

hello!!! i’m sure you’re all very sick of this question but i have recently purchased a BTS and they didn’t know what kind she was. i think she’s some type of indonesian but i wanted some other opinions so i can make sure she’s getting the proper care and humidity she needs. the base of her tail starts off striped, goes into a black with brown/tan speckles, and then is a solid black. all four of her legs are black as well. if you need more or better pictures, let me know! thank you so much!!
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
lunarisx
Bluey Beginner
Bluey Beginner

Re: BTS species

Postby lunarisx » Tue Aug 07, 2018 6:30 am

belly? Probably either species of Tiliqua Gigas Gigas. But since one of them has been banned from export it could be Halmahera. But then again it doesn't have Halmahera color.

Return to “Other Skink Species”