Sharing some cute PTS Baby pics

Feel free to post pictures, information, articles or anything else related to other skink species.
Forum rules
Topics may be anything to do with other skink species, keeping within the forum rules. Topics related to other lizard species, apart from skinks, are not permitted, but these can still be posted on the general off topic forum.
StaceyLeigh
Northern Love
Northern Love

Sharing some cute PTS Baby pics

Postby StaceyLeigh » Sat Apr 17, 2021 3:52 pm

I have been keeping and breeding Pink tongue skinks since Jan 2015. I currently have a really nice group ( 9 adults and a few babies) I had a preemie litter born in March and unfortunately many did not survive, but I still have 3 that are doing well. I love keeping PTS. They are fun to watch as they are more active in the terrarium than some skinks and are very easy to handle one they are adults. Cute as Hell as babies :cloud9: A few cute pics of babies. Last pic is Mom, She is a hypo PTS, no black on her at all. Produced here in 2020. I am working on a hypo/orange project.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
rixusaku
Bluey Beginner
Bluey Beginner

Re: Sharing some cute PTS Baby pics

Postby rixusaku » Sat Apr 17, 2021 7:52 pm

They're all so cute!
| Noodle | Male | 3 years | Northern |
| My Care Experience: Since January 2021 |
zrenee
Bluey Beginner
Bluey Beginner

Postby zrenee » Sun Apr 18, 2021 9:36 am

Hi Stacy,

I am looking for purchasing pink tongue skink baby, do you still have some available? I live in GA. How much for shipping? Thank you.

PS: How often have they shed, and do they eat well? I mean if they are hard to feed, maybe refuse to eat or something like that.
StaceyLeigh
Northern Love
Northern Love

Postby StaceyLeigh » Mon Apr 19, 2021 6:01 am

zrenee wrote:Hi Stacy,

I am looking for purchasing pink tongue skink baby, do you still have some available? I live in GA. How much for shipping? Thank you.

PS: How often have they shed, and do they eat well? I mean if they are hard to feed, maybe refuse to eat or something like that.

No I do not have any available at this time. These 3 will not be available for at least 2-3 month if ever. I am waiting on a couple other litters, but I do have a long wait list at this point...sorry.
Herpin Man
Bluey Beginner
Bluey Beginner

Postby Herpin Man » Mon Apr 19, 2021 9:02 am

Very nice.
zrenee
Bluey Beginner
Bluey Beginner

Postby zrenee » Sun May 09, 2021 5:23 pm

StaceyLeigh wrote:
zrenee wrote:Hi Stacy,

No I do not have any available at this time. These 3 will not be available for at least 2-3 month if ever. I am waiting on a couple other litters, but I do have a long wait list at this point...sorry.

Can you put me on your list? I sent you a message through your website a few weeks ago, I'm not sure if I'm on your waiting list now. Please let me know what you need in order to be on your list. Thanks.
StaceyLeigh
Northern Love
Northern Love

Postby StaceyLeigh » Tue Jun 08, 2021 3:07 pm

I am sorry, all available are spoken for this season.

Return to “Other Skink Species”