Overly Aggressive Shingleback

This Forum is for scientific, medical, pathological, environmental, etc. discussions.
Rules are different for this forum, be sure to read through them inside.
Forum rules
The rules for this forum are different from all the others on this site.
1) Questions regarding sick skinks do not belong here.
2) If you are not sure if your topic is OK here, post it in the General Discussion forum; a moderator can then move it here if appropriate.
3) This forum is for advanced discussions, such as scientific, medical, reproductive, pathological, environmental, etc.
4) PROOF, FACT, and BACK IT UP are three things to keep in mind when posting.
5) Comments need to add to the discussion. “Good job”, “I agree”, or “Nice skink” etc, do not add to the discussion and are not allowed here. If stating an opinion, back it up with what experiences have led to that opinion.
6) The 3 month rule is not in effect; you may post on any thread no matter how old it is.
Katrina
The Daredevil
The Daredevil

Re: Overly Aggressive Shingleback

Postby Katrina » Mon Apr 07, 2014 3:50 pm

I hope no one minds, I'm going to move this to the advanced section as it is an interesting discussion.
anchietae
Bluey Addict
Bluey Addict

Postby anchietae » Fri Apr 11, 2014 10:27 am

Fred,

I have introduced the two male aspera at different times to watch the behavior but considering their lengthy get-to-know each other period, I wasn't able to form a conclusion based on their behaviors. I didn't want to leave them unsupervised. I'd rather wait until I get a male rugosa than to accidentally end up with some intergrade babies.

Casey
Fred Gaal
Bluey Addict
Bluey Addict

Postby Fred Gaal » Fri Apr 11, 2014 11:51 am

Yoy just need two minutes, when its a male your aspera are getting agresive and willing to fight.LOL
I think when the size is that different you better wait till you get a proven male.

Return to “Advanced BTS Discussion”