This Forum is for scientific, medical, pathological, environmental, etc. discussions.
Rules are different for this forum, be sure to read through them inside.
The rules for this forum are different from all the others on this site.
1) Questions regarding sick skinks do not belong here.
2) If you are not sure if your topic is OK here, post it in the General Discussion forum; a moderator can then move it here if appropriate.
3) This forum is for advanced discussions, such as scientific, medical, reproductive, pathological, environmental, etc.
4) PROOF, FACT, and BACK IT UP are three things to keep in mind when posting.
5) Comments need to add to the discussion. “Good job”, “I agree”, or “Nice skink” etc, do not add to the discussion and are not allowed here. If stating an opinion, back it up with what experiences have led to that opinion.
6) The 3 month rule is not in effect; you may post on any thread no matter how old it is.
- Bluey Beginner
- Posts: 32
- Joined: Sat Sep 08, 2012 3:54 am
- Location: United states
El Lobo wrote:
taniya91 wrote:Skully just peed all over the vet haha and I do mean all over. It was quite entertaining. I love her little stubborn butt
Perfect time to get a urine sample.
ahahaha! my Mr skink peed all over the vet tech when I took him to the vets recently, and it was ALOT!!!!! and the tech didn't have a spare scrub!!! I told him he was lucky it wasn't poo!!! :-)
But right ... I didn't even cross my mind to do a urine sample... duh!
- Bluey Beginner
- Posts: 234
- Joined: Mon Aug 20, 2012 7:00 pm
- Location: saint louis
i guess i never updated this.
skully is 100% back to normal now
that little chunk fell off just like the vet said it would and the antibiotics did wonders in preventing any infections
i was going to take her to an educational lecture i will be giving about basic reptile care (mainly on snakes) but since i now know she isnt to fond of strangers she gets to stay home and i will take bones instead, as long as he has his blankie he doesnt care who touches him
- Kimberley Klan
- Posts: 10474
- Joined: Mon Oct 10, 2005 3:37 am
- Location: melbourne australia
Cant be to stubborn a butt if she showered the vet,lol
Onr of mine pooped and wizzed on me recently,lol,must of been a thanks for helping her with stubborn shed
- Reptilian Artisan
- Posts: 2680
- Joined: Fri Sep 03, 2010 7:24 pm
haha Richard, that was what I was thinking (about the not so stubborn butt) LOL
Glad she is ok!
Spindown Reptiles est. 2013 ------- Facebook.com/SpindownReptiles
Specializing in Kenyan Sand boas and Special Needs animal care.
Return to “Advanced BTS Discussion”
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest