Indo locales

This Forum is for scientific, medical, pathological, environmental, etc. discussions.
Rules are different for this forum, be sure to read through them inside.
Forum rules
The rules for this forum are different from all the others on this site.
1) Questions regarding sick skinks do not belong here.
2) If you are not sure if your topic is OK here, post it in the General Discussion forum; a moderator can then move it here if appropriate.
3) This forum is for advanced discussions, such as scientific, medical, reproductive, pathological, environmental, etc.
4) PROOF, FACT, and BACK IT UP are three things to keep in mind when posting.
5) Comments need to add to the discussion. “Good job”, “I agree”, or “Nice skink” etc, do not add to the discussion and are not allowed here. If stating an opinion, back it up with what experiences have led to that opinion.
6) The 3 month rule is not in effect; you may post on any thread no matter how old it is.
hurricanejen
Bluey Follower
Bluey Follower

Re: Indo locales

Postby hurricanejen » Sat Feb 11, 2012 9:03 am

Irene shed this morning, so here's a quick pic of her post shed:

I used to be cool.
Fatal_S
Take Flight
Take Flight

Postby Fatal_S » Sat Feb 11, 2012 10:13 am

She's so shiny <3 Has she grown much between the first photos and the new ones? She looks pretty small in the photos so she may continue to Indo-up as she grows. Please keep posting photos. The new photos just scream Indo.
Melanie J. Pratt
www.MelsExotics.ca
Currently living at Mel's Exotics:
BTS: Northerns, Caramel Northerns, Meraukes, Irian Jayas, Silver Tanimbars, Yellow Tanimbars
AFTs: Wild-Type, Striped, Amelanistic, Caramel Albino, Patternless, White Out
California Kingsnake
Dumeril Boa
hurricanejen
Bluey Follower
Bluey Follower

Postby hurricanejen » Sat Feb 11, 2012 10:30 am

She's grown, but not a lot. That's one of the reasons I separated out and traded the other indo for the new merauke - the other indo did grow much more than she did, and while there wasn't much in the way of physical fighting, her lack of appetite makes me think there were other bullying behaviors taking place. Since the removal of the other indo, and even with the new merauke in there, her appetite has doubled and she's been eating much more.

We'll see how it goes, I adore her either way. Maybe by the time I end up with northern bluey babies, there'll be more indo blue tongues in, and then I can just make pairs of everything.... oh man I have a problem!
I used to be cool.
Katrina
The Daredevil
The Daredevil

Postby Katrina » Thu Feb 16, 2012 9:31 pm

Adding more pics.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Return to “Advanced BTS Discussion”