Poop

Anything and everything not pertaining to blue-tongued skinks.
Forum rules
This is the place where anything goes! As long as it adheres to our general rules, you may post about it here; for example, tell us or show us: who you are, what you do, what you love/like/dislike, what you have, what you made, what happened, how you feel, what you think, what you heard, what you read, what you wonder, etc. How about showing us something we’ve never seen before?!
ChittyRyan
Bluey Beginner
Bluey Beginner

Poop

Postby ChittyRyan » Sat Apr 24, 2021 6:49 pm

So I just got my first blue tongue skink seems happy and healthy but his poop seems pastey I have been feeding him Zignature dog food he eats it well I have posted a picture just wondering if it’s normal thanks for all your help
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
King Julien
Bluey Beginner
Bluey Beginner

Re: Poop

Postby King Julien » Mon Apr 26, 2021 6:53 am

That poo looks unusual. Poo should usually be more brown coloured and look like a more oval shape. Are you also feeding your skink veges? The skinks duet should be around 40% meat 50%vege 10%fruit also make sure there's nothing in the dog food that's toxic or veges fed to skinky aren't toxic. I'm a beginner myself so this poo could mean something else unrelated to diet.

Return to “Everything Off-Topic!”