Pink tongue skink size?

Anything and everything not pertaining to blue-tongued skinks.
Forum rules
This is the place where anything goes! As long as it adheres to our general rules, you may post about it here; for example, tell us or show us: who you are, what you do, what you love/like/dislike, what you have, what you made, what happened, how you feel, what you think, what you heard, what you read, what you wonder, etc. How about showing us something we’ve never seen before?!
vikky
Bluey Beginner
Bluey Beginner

Pink tongue skink size?

Postby vikky » Wed Mar 25, 2020 12:14 pm

Hi!
I’m new to the site and although I don’t have a blue tongue skink, I do own a pink tongue skink. Since late July 2019 I’ve owned a skink named Gemini(I don’t know the gender yet). Anyways, since blue tongues and pink tongues are very similar in a lot of ways, I was hoping someone on here could tell me how long it takes for them to reach full size. I read somewhere that it’s about 4 years but I’m not sure. I’ve had him for a while and he’s yet to grow. Any info could help! Thanks
I’ve also attached a picture of him when I first got him and he’s still about the same size.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Azu
Bluey Beginner
Bluey Beginner

Re: Pink tongue skink size?

Postby Azu » Tue Mar 31, 2020 1:13 pm

Hello, i did some reading on this and it seems pink tongues get to about 17 inches, pretty small, so i would say give it time.

Return to “Everything Off-Topic!”