Other Pets

Anything and everything not pertaining to blue-tongued skinks.
Forum rules
This is the place where anything goes! As long as it adheres to our general rules, you may post about it here; for example, tell us or show us: who you are, what you do, what you love/like/dislike, what you have, what you made, what happened, how you feel, what you think, what you heard, what you read, what you wonder, etc. How about showing us something we’ve never seen before?!
mb606587
ADMIN
ADMIN

Re: Other Pets

Postby mb606587 » Mon Apr 01, 2019 3:43 pm

Adopted another mastiff. They are slowly going to eat me out of house and home! Came to Animal Control weighing 50 pounds. Is now up to 90 and is still skin and bones. I'll be putting at least another 20-30 on him. Either Neo or Cane Corso.
20190331_165504.jpg
20190331_173029.png
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
phantasmagorical
Bluey Beginner
Bluey Beginner

Postby phantasmagorical » Tue Apr 02, 2019 4:51 pm

i know this forum's a little old, but i want somewhere to start the convo, so here we go. i have had a leopard gecko for over a year and a crested gecko for just about a year. also, sorry for the lack of a picture of my crested gecko! images of her don't save to my netbook for some reason.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
lyn :edward:
lifesagame
Bluey Beginner
Bluey Beginner

Postby lifesagame » Wed Apr 24, 2019 5:39 am

I love seeing everyone’s other pets. My sister’s getting a house rabbit on Friday so looking forward to having a cuddle when we visit her. We’ve never had rabbits but I’ve always wanted one, we live in the countryside and they sneak into the garden and eat everything so dad was never keen!

I don’t have any photos on my iPad, I’ll try and get some from my phone later. We have a puppy who’s a black fluffy thing and 11 months old but a lot bigger than we expected him to be. It’s looking like he may end up Dalmatian sized weight wise and we were expecting border collie sized! Also I have a little old gerbil. He’s 3 and super friendly but too quick to catch on camera most of the time.

I might be getting an Australian Water dragon. One appeared on preloved for rehoming close to me for a reasonable price with vivarium and everything but I’m just unsure as I’d rather he was in a bigger one and it would probably be the end of the year by the time I had a larger one ready for him. So tempted though!
xkillmeowx
Bluey Beginner
Bluey Beginner

Postby xkillmeowx » Sat Apr 27, 2019 9:44 pm

My family

Return to “Everything Off-Topic!”