Seasonal photos

Anything and everything not pertaining to blue-tongued skinks.
Forum rules
This is the place where anything goes! As long as it adheres to our general rules, you may post about it here; for example, tell us or show us: who you are, what you do, what you love/like/dislike, what you have, what you made, what happened, how you feel, what you think, what you heard, what you read, what you wonder, etc. How about showing us something we’ve never seen before?!
NickBrahz
The Undecider
The Undecider

Re: Seasonal photos

Postby NickBrahz » Wed Oct 07, 2015 11:44 pm

Not sure how hot it was your way Ali cause unsure where in NSW you are but over here in the western suburbs on Monday/Tuesday it was 37-39 degrees, which was 12-13 degrees above average for October, going to be a scorcher Aussie wide this year cant remember exact numbers but rainfall Aussie wide was only about half what it usually is for winter.
http://www.bom.gov.au/climate/outlooks/ ... re/summary

When summer hits in full force retreating up to Sunshine Coast again for a couple months, will be hot but at least up there the beach is a 5 minute walk away.
alichamp

Postby alichamp » Thu Oct 08, 2015 1:17 am

I'm in Canberra, Nick. This week we had the earliest day to reach above 30 since records began in 1939. This story has a spectacular slide show of Canberra spring photos including some iconic Aussie stuff. Below are some of my faves.

Loved your photos Susann, especially the deer. I would love to see more from other folks overseas.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
NickBrahz
The Undecider
The Undecider

Postby NickBrahz » Thu Oct 08, 2015 1:34 am

Ah Canberra huh, yeah my mate was down there on Monday looking at flowers and such and he said it was a good 30-31 over there while i was dying in my 38ish degrees.

Awesome Autumn pictures Susann.

Return to “Everything Off-Topic!”