Merry Christmas/ Christmas Eve

Anything and everything not pertaining to blue-tongued skinks.
Forum rules
This is the place where anything goes! As long as it adheres to our general rules, you may post about it here; for example, tell us or show us: who you are, what you do, what you love/like/dislike, what you have, what you made, what happened, how you feel, what you think, what you heard, what you read, what you wonder, etc. How about showing us something we’ve never seen before?!

Did you/are you making santa cookies?

Yes
10%
No
60%
No, but I give his his rein deer water
No votes
I'm making my own cookies
30%

Total votes: 10
xxmonitorlizardxx
Walks with Squirrels
Walks with Squirrels
Your Facebook name: Jeremy Johnson

Merry Christmas/ Christmas Eve

Postby xxmonitorlizardxx » Fri Dec 23, 2011 11:11 pm

Did you get what you want?
Hope its a good one :cheers:
Merauke Blue Tongue Skink Breeder
https://www.facebook.com/JJReptiles/
Roheryn
Bluey Follower
Bluey Follower

Re: Merry Christmas/ Christmas Eve

Postby Roheryn » Sat Dec 24, 2011 6:00 am

I don't think I'll get anything this Christmas. My husband ordered by mail, but so far nothing was delivered.... Well, it is not 5 o'clock yet. :noknow:
each day's a gift, not a given right.
Alioop
Loopy De Loop
Loopy De Loop

Postby Alioop » Sat Dec 24, 2011 6:46 am

Roheryn, my bf did the same thing! He ordered stuff last weekend, and was legitimately surprised when it didn't come. :doh:

Anyway, Merry Christmas eve everyone! I'll be spending the first half of mine wrapping presents!
Do not go where the path may lead, go instead where there is no path and leave a trail.
-Alie-

1.0 Irian Jaya
1.1 Easterns
Luke
Bluey Enthusiast
Bluey Enthusiast

Postby Luke » Sat Dec 24, 2011 8:15 am

Ha i still have to wrap some presents as well but Merry Christmas everyone.
"those that dare to venture expirience the greatest rewards" -unknown
"P.E.T.A People Eating Tasty Animals"
"and when he gets to heaven, to saint peter he will tell, "another soldier reporting sir, ive served my time in hell." PFC Cameron USMC
Bird_Brain
The Happy Hitman
The Happy Hitman

Postby Bird_Brain » Sat Dec 24, 2011 9:19 am

Yesterday was my immediate family get together. We had a wonderful dinner. The youngest of my siblings is now 20 so Christmas just wasnt the same as it was when we were all younger. However, now that I have 3.5yr old twin nieces and a 3 yr old nephew, its a complete 180. One of my nephews gift was wrapped in bubble wrap and it seemed he could careless about the gift and was more interested in the bubble wrap! Overall it was a great time with family and I am very blessed to have a family where we all get along and enjoy being around one another.

I hope all have a Merry Chirstmas and enjoy the time with your family and loved ones!
Brad
Katrina
The Daredevil
The Daredevil

Postby Katrina » Sat Dec 24, 2011 9:53 am

Merry Christmas everyone!! :D Hope everyone has a great time with friends, family and good food.
Roheryn
Bluey Follower
Bluey Follower

Postby Roheryn » Sat Dec 24, 2011 12:46 pm

I'ts official, I checked the site...my present won't arrive until january fourth.... Will it count if I open my daughters presents? (although a barbie is not exactly on my wishlist :roll: ) Merry Christmas to all of you, hope you can spend it with family and loved ones!
each day's a gift, not a given right.
StaceyLeigh
Northern Love
Northern Love

Postby StaceyLeigh » Sat Dec 24, 2011 5:36 pm

Merry Christmas everyone, people and skinks! Ember and Thor both got some turkey liver from our Christmas Eve Dinner!
I hope you all enjoy your weekend!
MissMeg
Bluey Enthusiast
Bluey Enthusiast

Postby MissMeg » Sat Dec 24, 2011 5:39 pm

I give the raindeer carrots. They love them :D
Chahut - Uproar
Krawall - Riot
騒ぎ - Noise
Драка -Fight
Jaléo -Commotion
▐♥▌Ruckus around the world▐♥▌
Nae
Forum Graphic Designer
Forum Graphic Designer

Postby Nae » Sun Dec 25, 2011 2:40 am

Merry Christmas! :D

Its been a fairly quiet day...Just unwrapped presents, watched a movie and ate some food~ I tried turkey for the first time, and even though I normally dont like meat, its actually quite good!

I got a fairly random assortment of presents - including some stuff from my own shop (haha!), a guitar tuner, a dvd and a book, Sims 3 pets (So now I can make the bts pet mod >8D), a voucher for a fabric store, and a remote control flying shark!!! Bwahaha! Too awesome~ And apparently I have a present in the mail still, so thats pretty groovy :D

Hope everyones having an awesome time and enjoying their break :D

Nae~ =D
1 Centralian - Zeke, The Pudge Meister >D
1 Shingleback - Mazi (RIP)
Fatal_S
Take Flight
Take Flight

Postby Fatal_S » Sun Dec 25, 2011 2:53 am

I got the remote control flying shark too! And I'm expecting to get another 1 or more later today :D I am in love with them and told everyone to get me one, so soon I'll have a school of flying man-eaters :rofl:

Christmas is barely starting here, but Yule, Friday w/ friends and Christmas Eve have been great so far, so I have high hopes for today and Boxing Day. I can't wait to watch my family open all the gifts I got them! This is definitely my best gift-buying year :) I may have spent the money for my dentist on gifts though...

Merry Christmas to all <3
Melanie J. Pratt
www.MelsExotics.ca
Currently living at Mel's Exotics:
BTS: Northerns, Caramel Northerns, Meraukes, Irian Jayas, Silver Tanimbars, Yellow Tanimbars
AFTs: Wild-Type, Striped, Amelanistic, Caramel Albino, Patternless, White Out
California Kingsnake
Dumeril Boa
xxmonitorlizardxx
Walks with Squirrels
Walks with Squirrels
Your Facebook name: Jeremy Johnson

Postby xxmonitorlizardxx » Sun Dec 25, 2011 7:05 am

I got skyrim, plants vs zombies, and MW3. I also got some fuzzy slippers and a robe. Lastly a new tennis racket so I can make varsity tennis this year :D
I didn't get the cages because there were two different kinds and I didn't specify which one I wanted :kw: so they gave me the money for them.
I still haven't opened any cards that may hold some money for the skinks themselves.
Merauke Blue Tongue Skink Breeder
https://www.facebook.com/JJReptiles/
Luke
Bluey Enthusiast
Bluey Enthusiast

Postby Luke » Sun Dec 25, 2011 7:39 am

i got MW3 and Ace Combat Assualt Horizons... as well as a couple of sweatshirts that i really needed and some money. we have our dads side on wednesday and they usually have a ton of people there. but was really excited about what i got my family.
"those that dare to venture expirience the greatest rewards" -unknown

"P.E.T.A People Eating Tasty Animals"

"and when he gets to heaven, to saint peter he will tell, "another soldier reporting sir, ive served my time in hell." PFC Cameron USMC
MissMeg
Bluey Enthusiast
Bluey Enthusiast

Postby MissMeg » Sun Dec 25, 2011 2:12 pm

I havent gotten anything yet... but that okay. My mums taking me to disney world in jan. My boyfriend didnt get me anything eithor :( what a bum. I got him stuff. But Today were super busy packing and stuff. We move wednesday !

**Update** I got a lotto gift pack from the boyfriend. He said hes going to buy me something tomorrow and I get to pick it out :) I didnt win anything on the lotto cards :(
Last edited by MissMeg on Sun Dec 25, 2011 8:07 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Chahut - Uproar

Krawall - Riot

騒ぎ - Noise

Драка -Fight

Jaléo -Commotion

Coomassie
The Inked Chemist
The Inked Chemist

Postby Coomassie » Sun Dec 25, 2011 5:30 pm

Merry Christmas everyone! I'm posting this from my new tablet (score!) thanks to my wonderful husband. I gave him a set of power tools with the understanding that he would give me a lagering chest. My dad forgot to buy me a "big" Christmas present. He said he will buy me my new Steeler's jersey but the player I want is sold out everywhere. He also got my accessories for my tablet and gave me a deringer he had. The excitement of the day was my sister opening presents for my niece who will be born in April or May. She already has a bunch of Christmas orniments for her first Christmas next year.
Cay T.
WanderingChai
Bluey Enthusiast
Bluey Enthusiast

Postby WanderingChai » Sun Dec 25, 2011 7:40 pm

I had the best Christmas yet, even though all of the Christmas "magic" has suddenly slipped away. :cry: :oops: BUT, my little brother is two, so he cheered me up a little by saying that Santa brought us all presents. :)

I got a brand new Net-book(typing from it right now!)! Also, Warheads, Mascara, eyeliner, siracha(Gotta love it), Rattle Snake Gutter Brew(Special kind of coffee that I LOVE), GIR ear buds(IZ fans know who I'm talkin' about. :)), Skull Candy ear buds, an iPod(original, super old :3) and a $10 Piggery gift card. The piggery is a local farm that treats it's pigs very well. They have acres to roam. If you want, you can see their pictures on FaceBook.

Also, my little brother got his first pets, Hermit Crabs! We've been keeping them since the 16th in my room to make sure they settle in. They have by now almost completely settled in and he named the smaller one "Milk" and the other one "Merry Christmas". That's what you get from a two year old who still breastfeeds on Christmas afternoon xD

I hope everyone had a great holiday!
If love is a labor, I'll slave to the end.
MissMeg
Bluey Enthusiast
Bluey Enthusiast

Postby MissMeg » Mon Dec 26, 2011 8:34 am

I treated myself to a little something something for christmas :D

Pls dont mind the "just woke up and went to Futureshop at 6am this morning" look
P.S They are purple not blue
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Chahut - Uproar

Krawall - Riot

騒ぎ - Noise

Драка -Fight

Jaléo -Commotion

Spindown
Reptilian Artisan
Reptilian Artisan

Postby Spindown » Tue Dec 27, 2011 2:03 pm

I'm getting a foster bluey today, its like a xmas present because the bf actually said yes to me fostering! :)
~Alyy
Spindown Reptiles est. 2013 ------- Facebook.com/SpindownReptiles
Specializing in Kenyan Sand boas and Special Needs animal care.

Return to “Everything Off-Topic!”