Painfully Pointless Poll

Anything and everything not pertaining to blue-tongued skinks.
Forum rules
This is the place where anything goes! As long as it adheres to our general rules, you may post about it here; for example, tell us or show us: who you are, what you do, what you love/like/dislike, what you have, what you made, what happened, how you feel, what you think, what you heard, what you read, what you wonder, etc. How about showing us something we’ve never seen before?!

Who hates myspace as much as I do?!

I DO. It's indeed a collection of the internet's most UGLIEST websites on earth
89%
OMG shutup -- Myspace is soooo bomb lol lol lol lol lol
11%

Total votes: 98
Slashingamer
Bluey Enthusiast
Bluey Enthusiast

Postby Slashingamer » Tue Aug 19, 2008 10:48 am

Why don't you make a neutral option Zach? Some people may not be completely biased either way.
If you believe in Jesus Christ and are 100% proud of it put this in your signature
Christi Rose
Bluey Enthusiast
Bluey Enthusiast

Postby Christi Rose » Tue Aug 19, 2008 2:44 pm

I use it, but only to post pictures for my parents in Japan. It's hard to send them pictures through email, so this is just easier. I don't like the website at all though.
thanks!
~Christi
1.0 red eared slider turtle: Michelangelo
1.0 Red Tail Boa: Kaa
0.0.1 Northern BTS: Petri
1.0 American Staffordshire Terrier/Lab Mix: Brutus
1.0 German Shepherd: Pax

1.0 Husband: Will
Phantom
Bluey Follower
Bluey Follower

Postby Phantom » Wed Aug 20, 2008 7:25 pm

I like it for two reasons. One, It is an awesome place to find new bands. Two, I find friends that moved away on there and can see how they changed and keep in touch and what not. Other than that, most of the people on there want attention and have alot of friends so they feel wanted. That's just my opinion though.
0.0.1 Irian Jaya- Rodney
0.0.1 Columbian Boa- Spanky
1.0.0 Dumeril Boa- Rocco
herp boy
Bluey Enthusiast
Bluey Enthusiast

Postby herp boy » Mon Sep 15, 2008 3:55 pm

Now I'm on myspace every day. Myspace Mobsters.
-Michael
┌─┐
┴─┴
ಠ_ರೃ
KyleWeiss wrote:PETA demonstrators love three-day-old warm hamburger fed through a leaf blower showered all over them.

I'm not positive how I know this.

KW
Lucifer_Spades
Bluey Addict
Bluey Addict

Postby Lucifer_Spades » Mon Sep 15, 2008 7:27 pm

herp boy wrote:Now I'm on myspace every day. Myspace Mobsters.

YEAH!!! Mobsters RULES!

It's now the only reason I visit myspace, but I now visit it 100 times a day just to whoop some wannabe gansta butts.
~*Luce*~
The original Ginger-Ninja! Ka-pow!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
0.0.3 Irian Jaya
Mizu, Izuru, and Battosai (On a Canadian Cruise)

0.0.1 Tanimbar Island
Toulouse (On a Canadian Cruise)

1.1.0 Cats-Simon, Lexi
1.0.0 Husband-Ricky
2.2.0 Kids-Kira, Tiernan, Chayton, and Esmé(aka "The Heathen Hoard" or " The HHH Club")
blue
Bluey Addict
Bluey Addict

Postby blue » Fri Oct 10, 2008 10:54 pm

I hate my space!!! :bugeyes:
Lizardqueen&Chuckie
Royal Blue
Royal Blue

Postby Lizardqueen&Chuckie » Sat Nov 01, 2008 12:49 am

I hate the 'top friends' aspect. Its rediculous. People in my school change their top friends every night for one insignificant thing. People get *ticked off with other people because they arn't their 'top friend.'

But otherwise. The photo organising is good. bout it really.
Humans are like slinkies. Practically useless... but still fun to push down the stairs.
Arkangel
Bluey Beginner
Bluey Beginner

Postby Arkangel » Wed Nov 12, 2008 12:28 pm

I use it to keep in touch with family. Finding or getting funny photos or comments is worth it for me.

But I wouldn't say it was all that.
Kristine
Bluebird Acres Farm
Barnyard Banter and Rocket Science blog

Artemis on MySpace

When all the trees have been cut down, when all the animals have been hunted, when all the waters are polluted, when all the air is unsafe to breathe, only then will you discover you cannot eat money.
Cree Prophecy.
JacobCole
Bluey Beginner
Bluey Beginner

Postby JacobCole » Thu Nov 20, 2008 11:15 am

Facebook is pretty much the bomb, I can't say I'm a big fan of the New Facebook, too many glitches. I live with it, I just liked the Old Facebook better. I must say Facebook is muuuuuuch better than MySpace. Plus Facebook is a whole lot safer.
JacobCole
Bluey Beginner
Bluey Beginner

Postby JacobCole » Thu Nov 20, 2008 11:16 am

They have Mobsters on Facebook too :P
musicanimal
Bluey Beginner
Bluey Beginner

Postby musicanimal » Sun Dec 07, 2008 8:05 pm

I don't like your options, as I'm not one of those blonde ditzes that says "OH MY GOD". I just simply like it, I stay in touch with a lot of people on a casual basis that I've known for years but don't necessarily need to call each other. I changed my privacy settings so I do not get just random people trying to request me as a friend. I don't get spam mail in it.

I do not like facebook, don't know why, I just don't. However I'm suckered into being on it because half the people I know love it. So what cha gonna do right? I also live where nobody will call me because it charges them so much, so if I'm not calling, there's no contact, guess they like to do it cheap and type me.
Raven_Vivi
Mad Apothecary
Mad Apothecary

Postby Raven_Vivi » Thu Dec 11, 2008 6:38 pm

I don't have a myspace. I refuse ;D

Someone made me a facebook though so I took it before they did something stupid with it.

Now It houses very large number of pictures...of Duke ^_^

And my real name isn't the one that it was made under so I can't have random people searching for me.
^^
I am the crazy lady~ ^_^

Believe those who are seeking the truth. Doubt those who find it. ~Andre Gide

Do not seek to follow in the footsteps of the wise. Seek what they sought. ~Matsuo Basho
KyleWeiss
Minister of Propaganda
Minister of Propaganda

Postby KyleWeiss » Sun Dec 14, 2008 4:23 pm

No one has to like MySpace to use it. It advertises my local blogsite for free, I post my band projects' work there, my personal page is filled with insulting rhetoric and acerbic opinions that 90% of MySpace users couldn't read even if they felt adventurous. It's a cheap way to keep in touch with people you don't or can't talk to frequently. Anyone who invests more energy into it than that probably needs to go outside more often. Sans the blackberry/iPhone contraption. You know, talking? Face to face? Ooooh scary.

KW
Goodbye, BTS.net -- We've had to good times. I do hope someone else will come along and make it the lovely community it once was.
Alioop
Loopy De Loop
Loopy De Loop

Postby Alioop » Mon Dec 29, 2008 4:55 pm

I don't hate myspace itself. It was a good idea before it was corrupted and commercialized and got taken over by teenie-boppers and creepy old men. I also don't hate using myspace, its a good way to keep in touch with my friends. However, I loathe many of the ppl on myspace. How many different pictures of your face do we need to see? WHY do you need to send out a bulletin every time you post a new picture of your face? WHY does your name need to be posted with those obnoxious "sparkling" letters?? DO YOU REALLY NOT HAVE ANYTHING BETTER TO DO THAN FILL OUT THOSE GODFORSAKEN SURVEYS ABOUT NOTHINGNESS???? I don't care if you prefer coke or pepsi, I don't care what your wearing, I don't care who the last person you hugged was. And NO I DO NOT WANT TO BE YOUR FRIEND, I don't even know you. Just because you live within 30 miles of me or have a common interest doesn't mean that we need to be BFFs.
phew... feels good to get all that out.

Don't mind the facebook either. Another great way to keep in touch. I just HAAAAAATE all those stupid applications. Simpler is much better.
Do not go where the path may lead, go instead where there is no path and leave a trail.
-Alie-

1.0 Irian Jaya
1.1 Easterns
Raven_Vivi
Mad Apothecary
Mad Apothecary

Postby Raven_Vivi » Tue Dec 30, 2008 7:38 pm

xanga was simple..in the old days when people still used it ><
I am the crazy lady~ ^_^

Believe those who are seeking the truth. Doubt those who find it. ~Andre Gide

Do not seek to follow in the footsteps of the wise. Seek what they sought. ~Matsuo Basho
KyleWeiss
Minister of Propaganda
Minister of Propaganda

Postby KyleWeiss » Wed Dec 31, 2008 4:37 am

Oh I love the surveys. You can imagine the answers I give... I have many a fan on my friends list that make me fill them out. :hehe:

KW
Goodbye, BTS.net -- We've had to good times. I do hope someone else will come along and make it the lovely community it once was.
Lizardqueen&Chuckie
Royal Blue
Royal Blue

Postby Lizardqueen&Chuckie » Wed Dec 31, 2008 4:55 am

alioop wrote: DO YOU REALLY NOT HAVE ANYTHING BETTER TO DO THAN FILL OUT THOSE GODFORSAKEN SURVEYS ABOUT NOTHINGNESS???? I don't care if you prefer coke or pepsi, I don't care what your wearing, I don't care who the last person you hugged was. And NO I DO NOT WANT TO BE YOUR FRIEND,

dont forget who was your last text from? what where you doing last night? have you talked to your ex recently?

lol. The people who fill those out are the same people who read them. desperate.

:?
Humans are like slinkies. Practically useless... but still fun to push down the stairs.
KyleWeiss
Minister of Propaganda
Minister of Propaganda

Postby KyleWeiss » Wed Dec 31, 2008 6:22 am

lizardqueen&Chuckie wrote:
alioop wrote: DO YOU REALLY NOT HAVE ANYTHING BETTER TO DO THAN FILL OUT THOSE GODFORSAKEN SURVEYS ABOUT NOTHINGNESS???? I don't care if you prefer coke or pepsi, I don't care what your wearing, I don't care who the last person you hugged was. And NO I DO NOT WANT TO BE YOUR FRIEND,

dont forget who was your last text from? what where you doing last night? have you talked to your ex recently?

lol. The people who fill those out are the same people who read them. desperate.

:?

I love:

"Who sits behind you in math class?"

"Are your parents strict?"

"Have you been kissed yet?"

Too much fun.

KW
Lizardqueen&Chuckie
Royal Blue
Royal Blue

Postby Lizardqueen&Chuckie » Wed Dec 31, 2008 8:48 pm

classic one: what were you doing at 2 in the morning last night?

all these people try to make up ridiculous things to make themselves seem better than they actually are, but you know most of them well enough that you know they were just sleeping. :lol:
KyleWeiss
Minister of Propaganda
Minister of Propaganda

Postby KyleWeiss » Wed Dec 31, 2008 9:32 pm

I usually have some snotty answer like, "...burying that hooker that got rowdy..." :lol:

...by the way, any forum members interested in the OTHER side of Kyle Weiss...

http://www.myspace.com/kyleweiss

KW

Return to “Everything Off-Topic!”