WTS or trade indo blue tongue skink New Jersey/Philly area

Buying? Selling? Requests? Post them here. BTS ONLY!
Forum rules
This board is for BLUE TONGUE SKINKS ONLY!
Fotizzile
Bluey Beginner
Bluey Beginner

WTS or trade indo blue tongue skink New Jersey/Philly area

Postby Fotizzile » Mon Jun 12, 2017 3:07 pm

I have a baby info blue tongue skink. His about 6 inches right now and he has an amazing personality. This was my first BTS AND sadly I only wanted a northern. The reptile expo I went to sadly did not have any so I settled for a Indo. He is by no means a settlement as he was hand choosen by my girlfriend for having a good aura and she wasn't wrong. Despite what I've read online about the Indo Bts aggressiveness this guy is def on the tamer sides. I've been handling him ever day since I got him for about 10-15 minutes and I've only gotten hissed at once while moving around his hide while he was near. He climbs explores and is hand fed while in the tank or while being handled. Honestly my gf doesn't want me to sell him but I want the best for this guy and my tank set up is meant for a northern. Being that it's my first reptile I only want to get something harsh and I heard some indos are a bit fragile. Willing to trade for a northern(At a discounted price since I know northern are more expensive) or 200$. I'm in new jersey but I'm close to philly and I can meet anyone halfway even if there from new York. Tons of pics available through text since I'm not very tech savvy and I don't know how to post images here. He is a special indo that will make a great addition to a proper more experienced lizard keeper! Comment and pm if interested! Also looking for a northern so if h know a place near me also let me know!
tangobullets
Bluey Beginner
Bluey Beginner

Re: WTS or trade indo blue tongue skink New Jersey/Philly area

Postby tangobullets » Thu Jun 15, 2017 9:45 am

Hey there! Would you be able to post photos of your fella? How much were you looking to sell for? I'm in Monmouth NJ. :)
tbets
Bluey Beginner
Bluey Beginner

Postby tbets » Thu Jun 15, 2017 2:17 pm

Hello,

I'm actually in NJ as well and looking for a baby BTS. The sub species never really mattered to much, I'd be willing to pay $200 for the little guy/girl depending on where you're located and if the skink is still available!
Fotizzile
Bluey Beginner
Bluey Beginner

Postby Fotizzile » Fri Jun 16, 2017 9:08 am

received_1648085985214984.jpeg

received_1648085961881653.jpeg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Fotizzile
Bluey Beginner
Bluey Beginner

Postby Fotizzile » Fri Jun 16, 2017 9:09 am

Here he is! He has a little calcium dust on his back so that's the white powdery stuff
Janella
ADMIN
ADMIN
Your Facebook name: Janella Poch

Postby Janella » Fri Jun 16, 2017 6:18 pm

Golly, he is adorable. If no one close to you doesn't work out let me know and we can figure something out.

Return to “Classifieds w/Recommended Breeders List”