Peublan Milk Snake

Anything and everything not pertaining to blue-tongued skinks.
Forum rules
This is the place where anything goes! As long as it adheres to our general rules, you may post about it here; for example, tell us or show us: who you are, what you do, what you love/like/dislike, what you have, what you made, what happened, how you feel, what you think, what you heard, what you read, what you wonder, etc. How about showing us something we’ve never seen before?!
Chico da Herper
Bluey Beginner
Bluey Beginner

Peublan Milk Snake

Postby Chico da Herper » Tue Dec 27, 2016 8:47 pm

Hey guys! I recently got a milk snake, and for the past day and a half he has been in his substrate. I'm fine with it I am just worried as I know that this is not normal for them to not ever leave their substrate. He is a beautiful snake and is very calm but I am worried for my lil scale baby. I would put him on repticarpet but then would he feel insecure? Please help people, as I've heard that Milk Snakes were so much different..... :helpme:
splashy07
ADMIN
ADMIN

Re: Peublan Milk Snake

Postby splashy07 » Wed Dec 28, 2016 5:13 pm

Hi! And congrats on your new snake, they are beautiful creatures. My only snakes currently are boas and pythons, but years ago I was captivated by tricolors, and kept many types. I wouldn't worry in so short a time, new snakes sometimes are a bit secretive at first. Has he had anything to eat yet, or drinking his water? I'd just observe him for a few days but no unnecessary handling and see if he comes around. A quiet location would be best also, though snakes do not hear they feel vibrations and sense noise. How about a picture of him when he comes around to bring back some nice memories for me?
Chico da Herper
Bluey Beginner
Bluey Beginner

Postby Chico da Herper » Wed Dec 28, 2016 8:45 pm

I will send you a pic of him when I can. He is a beautiful snake! :D He/she hasn't drank so far (that I am aware of) which is what's worrying me the most. Thank you and hope all goes well with your snakes :thumbs:
Chico da Herper
Bluey Beginner
Bluey Beginner

Postby Chico da Herper » Thu Dec 29, 2016 6:33 am

Here are some pics :ohyes: I fed him today he are great!
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Chico da Herper
Bluey Beginner
Bluey Beginner

Postby Chico da Herper » Sun Jan 08, 2017 10:22 pm

This is another picture of him. He is exploring around my room, I sometimes let him roam around after handling him. (under close supervision of course.) He is exploring a cabinet on my tank stand, lol. Dont know why he is upside down. :lol:
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Return to “Everything Off-Topic!”