North West Arkansas - LOOKING FOR HOME FOR SICK/INJURED BTS

Buying? Selling? Requests? Post them here. BTS ONLY!
Forum rules
This board is for BLUE TONGUE SKINKS ONLY!
SkylerBTS
Bluey Beginner
Bluey Beginner

North West Arkansas - LOOKING FOR HOME FOR SICK/INJURED BTS

Postby SkylerBTS » Mon Aug 08, 2016 1:59 pm

I have come into possession of a very sick/injured BTS. Not fatal at this point, but seems to be getting worse. She is 4-5 years old, has apparently been very healthy her whole life. Recently she started getting puffy/bloody eyes, they have recovered a bit since I have been caring for her, but still are looking rough, her front hands are the in very bad condition. the are bloodied and black. I have taken her to the vet 3 times and have gotten differnent medications that I have applied every day for weeks, but they never recovered.

Now I have considered putting her down, as I am not supposed to have reptiles in my apartment and I can't save her no matter how hard I try. But I could not live with myself if I did that.

So I am in desperate need of an experienced reptile owner who thinks they can handle this. I will give her away free of charge, all I need is the shipping paid for.

I really really don't want to put her down, but I don't have many options here. So please contact me FAST if you are wiling to help.

Please email me: acmeminer@gmail.com for questions. I will provide pictures as soon as I can.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Last edited by SkylerBTS on Tue Aug 09, 2016 5:49 am, edited 1 time in total.
Teacup
Bluey Follower
Bluey Follower

Re: LOOKING FOR HOME FOR SICK/INJURED BTS

Postby Teacup » Mon Aug 08, 2016 2:44 pm

Hey there, I sent you an email.

Please post your location here. If someone is local to you, they might be a better option than shipping such a poorly animal. :) Thanks!
0.0.2 Merauke BTS
1.0.0 Russian Tortoise
1.0.0 Cagles Map Turtle
1.0.0 Leopard Gecko
0.1.0 Ball python
1.0.0 Western Hognose
1.1.0 Jungle Carpet Python
Always in my heart: Speckles the RT boa; Darwin our blue tegu; Squishy my bearded dragon.
Janella
ADMIN
ADMIN
Your Facebook name: Janella Poch

Re: North West Arkansas - LOOKING FOR HOME FOR SICK/INJURED BTS

Postby Janella » Wed Aug 10, 2016 3:50 am

Awe, I am so sorry for this poor little sweetie. I wish I was closure and could help. Have you tried contacting any local reptile rescue groups in the area to see if they could help? Thank you for trying so hard to help her. Prayers she gets the help it needs.
skytravelerloki
Bluey Beginner
Bluey Beginner

Re: North West Arkansas - LOOKING FOR HOME FOR SICK/INJURED BTS

Postby skytravelerloki » Fri Aug 12, 2016 8:51 pm

hi skylar,

try going to blue tongue skink keepers on facebook, and posting this there, great people, amazing resources.

Return to “Classifieds w/Recommended Breeders List”