new england cunninghams mating

Feel free to post pictures, information, articles or anything else related to other skink species.
Forum rules
Topics may be anything to do with other skink species, keeping within the forum rules. Topics related to other lizard species, apart from skinks, are not permitted, but these can still be posted on the general off topic forum.
Richard.C
Kimberley Klan
Kimberley Klan

new england cunninghams mating

Postby Richard.C » Fri Sep 04, 2015 4:34 am

20150904_180100-1.jpg

was finally after many years of trying,able to get some pics and video of cunningham skinks mating

video of lead up to this pic is on my you tube page

titled new england cunninghams mating

watching there antics after mating,looks like my other vide was after mating behaviour,as this pr did the same thing after mating as in the other vid i have up
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
mark_w
Skinks in the UK
Skinks in the UK

Re: new england cunninghams mating

Postby mark_w » Wed Sep 09, 2015 11:25 pm

Nice one Rich. I've never actually seen my cunnies mating. Seen some chasing and biting but that's it. I go on shoulder scars on the females females females indiacator that everything is happening. Fingers crossed for 7 or 8 babies! Mark.
scincoides - intermedia - nigrolutea - occipitalis
Richard.C
Kimberley Klan
Kimberley Klan

Postby Richard.C » Fri Sep 11, 2015 1:55 am

Yeah the other girl i just saw get grabbed at by a male in the group cage a fair few times,but saw no action,the fenale avove bit back pretty hard at the male yesterday which made him totally stop even thinking about it so have a feeling shes done,lol
Richard.C
Kimberley Klan
Kimberley Klan

Postby Richard.C » Fri Sep 11, 2015 4:29 am

20150911_211903-1.jpg

Hes just shed so thought id pop female in and bang,nope not done with yet,thought we were at check mate when she grabbed his back leg but he persited and got it free and covered her again

Quite interesting to see it all unfold
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Richard.C
Kimberley Klan
Kimberley Klan

Postby Richard.C » Wed Oct 28, 2015 5:58 am

20151026_014929.jpg

5 to 6 weeks on and the two girls are really thickening up and looking very posative
Richard.C
Kimberley Klan
Kimberley Klan

Postby Richard.C » Thu Nov 12, 2015 8:10 pm

20151113_120542-1.jpg

Haha

Looking so posative that ones just dropped 2 babies 62 days avfter its last mating,what the......

Return to “Other Skink Species”