Baby Northerns & 1 Adult Available-- Bay Area

Buying? Selling? Requests? Post them here. BTS ONLY!
Forum rules
This board is for BLUE TONGUE SKINKS ONLY!
dingopanga
Bluey Beginner
Bluey Beginner

Baby Northerns & 1 Adult Available-- Bay Area

Postby dingopanga » Thu Jul 12, 2018 5:01 pm

I have 2 baby Northern Bluetongues still available for the SF Bay Area or Sacramento. I can meet anyone who wants to buy one or both in either the East Bay or Sacramento -- preferably on the weekend. They are $275 each.

I would prefer not to ship with the risky high summer temperatures at the moment.

The babies are from two different litters: first baby was born on June 8th, the second was born on June 24th. Both will have impressive black and orange-gold banding as adults. (Photos of parents available on request.)

I also have an adult Northern for sale but it has some issues. It was born three years ago as an EXTREME runt with kinked tail and it seemed destined to die. It did very poorly for the first year or so but refused to die. The last year it's been doing well and eats fine, but is never going to be a great beauty. It has a small underbite, and a kinked tail. Very reduced black although the parents were normal black and gold Northerns.

I don't know the sex but I would not recommend it as a breeder. However, it would make a very good pet as it's tame and easy to handle. It eats super-worms, dead mice, crickets, roaches, snails, fruit, canned cat food, etc. It eats regularly although never huge portions. It is 18 inches long.

It would be a good choice for someone looking for a mellow captive born pet bluetongue skink. $250 for the adult.

Email me at: devildingocafe@gmail.com -- if you would like more information about purchasing any of these skinks.

Photos of the babies and adult attached.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
SilverSerpent
Bluey Beginner
Bluey Beginner

Re: Baby Northerns & 1 Adult Available-- Bay Area

Postby SilverSerpent » Tue Jul 17, 2018 10:57 am

Hi! I'm interested! Sending you an email ASAP :)
dingopanga
Bluey Beginner
Bluey Beginner

Re: Baby Northerns & 1 Adult Available-- Bay Area

Postby dingopanga » Sun Aug 05, 2018 11:40 am

Hi there,

Both of the last two babies from my 2 litters have been sold to buyers in Northern Cal.

I hope to have several litters available next June, 2019.

Return to “Classifieds w/Recommended Breeders List”