ANYONE ABOUT ?

Buying? Selling? Requests? Post them here. BTS ONLY!
Forum rules
This board is for BLUE TONGUE SKINKS ONLY!
JGuk92
Bluey Beginner
Bluey Beginner

ANYONE ABOUT ?

Postby JGuk92 » Wed Jun 20, 2018 9:21 am

Right, i have posted and replied and not one person can tell me about how i would go about getting a Northern Blue Tongue Skink??????
I live in the UK in Norwich, i went onto a local reptile shop and even he was about as much use as a chocolate kettle, I've searched and searched on websites....and still no luck! i have gone on this forum that forum and still no one can let me know how i would go about actually getting one of these lizards! will it be a case of traveling miles to pick one up? can they be delivered to me ? or do i have to fly all the way over to Australia to go and catch one in the wild and bring it back to my house :lol:

honestly i have done tonnes and tonnes of research and reading up and asking about...and i have still got no where

PLEASE CAN SOME ONE JUST HELP WITH SOME ADVICE, PLEASE!!
Yeshika
Bluey Beginner
Bluey Beginner

Re: ANYONE ABOUT ?

Postby Yeshika » Wed Jun 20, 2018 7:15 pm

In my case, I had to contact breeders in my country months in advance, to be put on a waiting list before the babies were born. Here, they're born around January.
I can't really be of much help, as I have no idea who'd be breeding Northerns in the UK, but have you had a look at the recommended breeders list on this website?

viewtopic.php?f=5&t=19635

^ Here's the link. Apologies if it's not what you're looking for.
Yeshika
Bluey Beginner
Bluey Beginner

Postby Yeshika » Wed Jun 27, 2018 12:23 am

JGuk92 wrote:Right, i have posted and replied and not one person can tell me about how i would go about getting a Northern Blue Tongue Skink??????

Have you contacted Mark Webb? I've heard people recommend him.
lifesagame
Bluey Beginner
Bluey Beginner

Postby lifesagame » Fri Jun 29, 2018 2:27 am

I recently got a northern from a breeder on here. Have you tried PMing any of the breeders? I saw in another of your posts Mark replied saying there will be Northerns available soon so maybe PM him to ask more questions and see how you’d go about getting on a list for them. As far as delivery goes I think a lot are prepared to use reptile couriers but it adds to the cost so depends on how much you’d be prepared to pay, also something to ask when you find a breeder with a litter available.

Hope you manage to find one. It’s hard to find them in the uk, especially as a lot not from breeders seem to be misidentified, but it’s baby season so it’s the right time of year to be looking! :)

Return to “Classifieds w/Recommended Breeders List”